Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

Bald Stalin posted:

Look closely at the ingredients on the "lard". Some is highly processed, not just rendered and filtered pig fat, and contains stuff that you might not want to put into your body.

Like what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Toxins, poisons, vaccines, MSG, your posts etc

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice

Bald Stalin posted:

Toxins, poisons, vaccines, MSG, your posts etc

Fighting words.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Raenir Salazar posted:

Fighting words.

you want this in your body???

https://twitter.com/BigKnickEnergy_/status/1781853917627683202

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

I don’t know about additives, but I know most shelf stable lard is hydrogenated, which is pretty well-known to be extra hard on your arteries (even more so than regular lard)

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Shelf stable lard contains a small amount of fully (not partially) hydrogenated lard, which is no worse for you than the regular stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

My brick of lard has BHA, BHT and Citric acid as preservatives. Like any food additive it has its own ups and downs but they're not some unique lard based poison. Chances are you'll eat more from some other product.