Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
S_Cody
Jul 19, 2000
BANNED
Your life really is macabre, isn't it, Aphex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S_Cody
Jul 19, 2000
BANNED
Seems like you should've gotten some better revenge against the "Newbie McForgetsToDullThePain". What he did could very literally be classified as cruel and unusual punishment. Even considering all the trauma, the most sinister turn of events was probably the only potentially good dentist injuring his dentisting hand in a tragic boaking accident at the last possible second. As for the original tormentor, enlist the mob! Cheaper than the legal fees!

Did you manage to get a polaroid of the christsquad when you showed up with the check copy? I've heard of luck being stacked against some people, but this is a bloody farce.

S_Cody
Jul 19, 2000
BANNED

quote:

AphexMandelbrot came out of the closet to say:

You know what? gently caress this. gently caress the school... the whole ID system... don't gently caress the photographer... gently caress everything in this situation, photographer excluded.
I shrug, and give a nice... giant... open mouthed smile, exposing my missing, shattered, and broken teeth.
(through my "teeth"): "Zare. Howsh Zat?"
Photographer lifts his head up from the viewfinder and looks at me. Onlookers have joined in the fun. I stand up, give another opened-mouth smile - as forced as I can - and walk off. I opt'ed to have the photo taken on an alternate date, done by someone who's main perogitive didn't conflict between "Take pictures of boy." and "Stick penis in boy's anus.".
TOTAL OWNAGE