Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
feiglette
May 16, 2002
Dentists are all evil. I had a dentist filling in a cavity for me when I was 4 who actually had the nerve to slap me 2 or 3 times because I started crying. This is a guy who specializes in childrens dentistry.

Years later...it was the first day of duck season which is huge in Louisiana. I had fallen off of my bike and ended up in the ER with what they thought were a couple of chipped teeth and a split lip. They had a hard time finding a dentist who would come into the emergency room and check me out. This guy came in, took a look, wiggled my tooth and said things were fine and told me to go home. Yes..things were fine..my jaw was broken in 3 places. He later tried to sue me (not my parents) because we refused to pay him, but the judge threw it out when he found out I was in the 3rd grade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU