Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Toridas posted:

Perfect.

I would've also liked "Press X A Bunch Of Times, Occasionally Heal, Win Game"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

KnifeWrench posted:

This took me a second, but then the memories all came flooding back. Excellent work.

Cheat code or something, right? For all the THPS I played I can't recall what that references.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SpacePig posted:

I'm pretty sure it's "Restart Level", though I could be wrong.

This thread shows some promise so far.

Ohhhhhh, right!

Okay, NOW the memories are coming back. :v:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Security Yams posted:

LAW: Crossing the street is grounds for a face beating.

Hahaha, perfect. And that's an awesome filename.

I think I may've beaten up half of the population of Kamurocho by the end of Yakuza 3, and even more in 4. I love how absolutely goofy most of the reasons people pick fights with you are.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fozaldo posted:

I read this as "Manly Running and Somersaults" and thought "Hell yes it is". :colbert:

Best game. This may actually be my first game, if I recall. Impossible Mission owns and the only way to play is the original C64.

I had no idea how to beat it until replaying it in college. As a kid, I just had fun jumping around and searching poo poo. My dad had no idea either, and Gamefaqs wasn't around in the late 80s/early 90s. :v:

e. Oh god Ignorant Hick that's the best ponytar I've seen yet :haw: