Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drwprtcht
Mar 14, 2011
Well, I've got 60GB left on my 1TB external so this morning I woke up and splurged on 3 extra TB. Thanks a lot, Usenet. I can't believe I ever used to do it the slow way. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drwprtcht
Mar 14, 2011
So I FINALLY figured out how to get Sickbeard to put the episodes into the appropriate season folders after the post-processing (I guess I missed the option during install or something.) But low and behold, my WDTV Live Hub won't play all the files that sickbeard processes now. So I reverted back to the old way where I just drag the episodes into their season folders after processing and now they magically work again. :rolleyes:

drwprtcht
Mar 14, 2011
Sorry if this has been posted already...but xsusenet is offering free 1mbit accounts right now.

http://www.xsusenet.com/en/

Gogogogo

drwprtcht
Mar 14, 2011
I am cheap and don't have PM ability...so, the first person to email me at ... gets my invite for nzb.su. :getin:

Edit: gone!

drwprtcht fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jan 25, 2013

drwprtcht
Mar 14, 2011
Finished my unRaid server last weekend and have been getting back into the hang of using Usenet again for the first time since probably 2012-ish. Any idea why Radarr/Sonarr would be sending these blank queries to NZBHydra2 every few minutes? Seems like it's causing me to hit daily API limits on some free indexers that I'm using...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drwprtcht
Mar 14, 2011

8-bit Miniboss posted:

It's Radarr and Sonarr checking releases. See here.

Thanks...I was wondering if it was the RSS Sync option but I didn't think it would perform a query if I don't have anything "wanted."

Guess I'll change the interval to 2 hours to save my limits.