Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011

Ingram posted:

Sabnzb has been having a lot of issues lately renaming folders from UNPACK_x to the normal folder name. Seems to have started since I updated Sabnzb to the latest version. Anyone else getting this?

Get this quite often - fustrating. Have put troubleshooting to the side and wait until I setup my new media server and set Sab/SB/CP up again freshly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011
In regards to SABNZBD - how do you figure out what the missing article is?

quote:

Downloaded in 1 hour 6 minutes 2 seconds at an average of 1.3 MB/s
1 articles were missing

Quite frustrating after a 4gb download

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

I can't get Couchpotato to work. I've got Sickbeard and SABnzdb working like a charm, so I understand the general setup, and I can add movies to Couchpotato, but it never seems to find anything. Is one of the nzb providers more reliable than others? Are they all crap now, or have I just screwed up the settings somewhere? Should I just break down and let it use torrents instead?

I have my couchpotato loaded with NZBMatrix and NZB.su - I really haven't seen it actually snatch any movie in months.

My other issue from the last couple of months is that when I manually drop a movie .nzb file into the SABNZBD watch folder once it has been downloaded and unpacked - XBMC cannot read the file. TV shows processed via SickBeard work perfect.

Same releases via torrent work fine in XBMC as well. Sigh.

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011

Roving Reporter posted:

I(and I assume many others) are having this same problem. Not sure if its something with Eden or maybe how CouchPotato writes the NFO files now. Even a lot of the 'manual' media scrapers have been hit or miss for me in XBMC. Sickbeard shows appear perfectly for me as well.

For movies, the only 'workaround' I've found is to uncheck 'Get Metadata' in CP, allow it to rename/clean up the download, and use XBMC's internal movie scraper instead of local NFO files.

Thanks for the tips, I will try this out and report back!

Edit- I have the meta data unchecked in CP.
I also have the same issue where I download the NZB manually and add to SABNZBD myself. I have also stopped all post processing in SABNZBD and unrar'd myself to no avail.

WINTER IS COMING fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jan 27, 2012

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011

kri kri posted:

The problem is couchpotato/sickbeard creating poor nfo files. I used to use them, but you can't select new images with their nfo files, so I just create my own with the latest xbmc I am running.

SickBeard shows are fine. Couchpotato is not doing any scraping on its own.

Could the unpacking, renaming, moving of files have anything to do with it?

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011

kri kri posted:

Why don't you just disable metadata in CP and use xbmc?

WINTER IS COMING posted:

Edit- I have the meta data unchecked in CP.

WINTER IS COMING posted:

Couchpotato is not doing any scraping on its own.

NEXT DAY EDIT: SABNZBD + SB + CP run on my WHS v1 where the files are also stored - I think the issue could lay in the shared drives as when I take the same unplayable files and FTP them direct onto the Revo's internal HDD /home/xbmc/Videos these files now play!

WINTER IS COMING fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jan 29, 2012

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011
Do Blocknews and Supernews both end up connecting to AstraWeb?

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011
Downloaded a bunch of files via Supernews each with 1-2 bits missing so they ended up failed, added a Blocknews account as backup and was unable to repair - everything was downloading from Astraweb.

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011

SlipperyNipple posted:

Did you add blocknews as backup, enable it and then redownload the entire NZB?

Used the "Repair" button under Status in SABNZBD after adding blocknews as an enabled backup server.

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011

SlipperyNipple posted:

I have never tried that before so I dont know if that will have Sab go back out and look for the missing parts. My gut tells me no though.

I'll give it a go with loading the nzb file again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINTER IS COMING
Oct 6, 2011

real_scud posted:

Anyone else who uses Supernews experiencing really slow speeds tonight? I'm getting like 200k if I'm lucky.

Getting a lot of failures / incompletes from supernews lately :(