Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Hey I'm new to all of this but got pretty dang far with a fellow goon's help. I did have a question though, about SickBeard. I'm on a Mac, and know nothing of scripting or any of that... is there a simple way to get Sickbeard & SAB to start on login?

And will either have any issues when my Mac sleeps?

Thanks! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Butt Frenzy posted:

For SABnzbd, you can add it as a login item, and I used this method to start SickBeard at login.

So I rebooted after doing this. I saw Sickbeard executing something in my menu bar. (a gear, probably the Automator script thingy...) but then Sickbeard never opened. Is that normal? How do I access it and/or know it's running?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

EC posted:

Just go to localhost:port in a browser and see if it's open.
Ah, I see. Yes it comes up if I do that. Last little question. If I reboot and this Automator script boots up SickBeard and I don't see anything and don't bother to go to localhost:port, is it still able to send its commands and do what it's supposed to? Or must I open a browser and leave it up?

[edut] oh I didn't see the latest post. Thanks. Yeah I have launch browser checked in config but it doesn't seem to be doing that on boot.

Feenix fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Mar 31, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Ah I think I fixed it? -d is daemon mode but for whatever reason won't open the browser. If I add the command a second time to the Automator script without the -d, it opens the browser and loads Sickbeard.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Thermopyle posted:

You don't need the browser open or anything. Sickbeard just sits there in the background doing it's thing. Just bookmark localhost:port for whenever you want to check out your shows or add a new one or whatever.
I sorta figured that but being new to this I wanted to be able to know it was running rather than realize I'd taken for granted it was but it wasn't. Duly noted, though. Thanks! :)

[edit]

Between Sickbeard and SAB (and also CouchPotato) is there a way they can email me? I see all these other methods; Twitter, BoxCar, Growl... etc. Can it be emailed or something simple like that?

Feenix fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Mar 31, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm new as of this weekend to the SAB/SB thing... and I've pretty much got everything set up swimmingly and I am in love with the results. But as other things download just fine, something else gives me this error, repeatedly:

URL Fetching failed; (Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:no_nzb_found))

I know it's pretty straightforward english, but can someone tell me what causes this? Is there a way to avoid, or minimize this issue? I'd hate to come home to a laundry list of things that failed on me.

(It's for something that went up a couple hours ago.)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

dzarc posted:

It's possible that you hit your daily maximum? (10 nzbs per day)

Hold up! (first of all... I just got 12 things at the very same time...)
Second of all, there's a limit? Where did this come from? Why is there a limit? This is news to me. (although I'm new to this process of getting things, so maybe I'm just ignorant.)

Granted, on your average day, it's not a problem. I just was catching up on something... :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
One more question, and this is probably more of a general one about Usenet and how SickBeard works:

If I see an item is up (and has been for an hour or more,) how come SB doesn't see it, even when I force it to search for that file?

It just shows up as unaired, but I can go into Usenet via my own app and get it and it's been there for at least an hour...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Yeah all the sudden today NZBMatrix just flat out isn't playing nice with SB or SAB. I just get errors upon errors. I'll try again tomorrow, but whatever.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

inpheaux posted:

IIRC, Sickbeard bases air times off your local timezone. If you're PT and the target show airs at 8PM ET, Sickbeard won't try to look for it until it passes 8PM PT.

NZBMatrix is being an extra large piece of poo poo lately. People have been having all kinds of problems with their API not cooperating whatsoever. And to correct a claim from earlier, *all* NZBMatrix accounts have limits, both rate limits and overall download limits daily. You can see what your limits look like by capturing the headers on an API hit. Example:

code:
$ curl -I "http://api.nzbmatrix.com/v1.1/download.php?id=749512&username=*&apikey=*&scenename=1"
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 17:59:12 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.9
API_Rate_Limit: 100
API_Rate_Limit_Used: 63
API_Rate_Limit_Left: 37
API_Download_Limit: 150
API_Download_Limit_Used: 150
API_Download_Limit_Left: 0
Content-Type: text/html

Based on this SickBeard bug report, it looks like their API is inconsistently returning stuff that doesn't make sense, like HTTP 200 with an error message. Or an internal server error. Or a zero-byte nzb. Or nothing at all.

So . . yeah. Stop using them. Use somewhere less poo poo like nzb.su, or the SickBeard index, or whatever. Looking through my SB history, nearly everything is through the SB index. Out of the most recent 50 hits, 42 were SB, 8 were nzb.su/nzbs.org.
Thanks for the info.

1) is there a way to fudge my time zone on SB?

2) That's unfortunate about NZBMatrix. If I switch I guess I'm out 10 bucks, since I only signed up on Friday. Who is a good alternative?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Thermopyle posted:

He mentions three in the very post you quoted.

Ah, my apologies. It's 6am and I was in bed on my iPhone. Totally missed that. Thanks :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Sperg Victorious posted:

Message is posted both on the main and beta site. Are they closing both or just relaunching the beta site on the 19th?

Not to be naive, but was this posted yesterday, by chance?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Bioalchemist posted:

ug posted April 2nd

Sorry, was just the first thing that came to mind. :\

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Random question... I have qouch (app for iPhone/iPad)... but I need to know what I need to provide it (or do to Sickbeard/Couchpotato/SABnzbd) in order to make it be able to see /do anything.

I'm guessing I may have to provide it, like, an IP. But I have comcast and then a wireless router and I don't know if my IP is static or dynamic or how I'd muck around with that or even if I'm barking up the right tree with this.

[edit] actually, while I have you. I have Sickbeard and SABnzbd, as mentioned. But I'm not sure of the simplest way to upgrade to their latter versions.

I Force Version Check in SickBeard and I get some red-text error. (but it would appear there may be a newer version? (I am on alpha build nonea)

And I don't even see where I would do it on SABnzbd.

I am on a Mac. I have Terminal, but am kinda a layman when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks!

[edit2]

I updated SickBeard manually by copying the 3 files (Sickbeard.db, config.ini, and the auto process tv one.) Renamed the old folder so no conflicts. Then restarted. Everything looks good, except that the header columns on my Show List (Next Ep, Show, Network) all have these patterns of arrows over them. I tried restarting the app, etc... It's not the biggest deal, as it's just a little graphical dirtiness, but it is kind of annoying. Anyone know what's happening or what I'm talking about?

Feenix fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 2, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Man I just can't get Qouch to connect.

I have my IP. I'm even on my own network. I shared API. I have my password. Paths, I think I have right, but I am not sure exactly what should be there.

I can't connect to Sick Beard, Couchpotato or SABnzbd.

:\

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Phalex posted:

I didn't know what to do either, because I know next to nothing about networking, so I pinged localhost, and it said "pinging [computername]". I put [computername] into Qouch, and it worked.

How do I do this on a Mac?

But the larger issue is that I'd just love to see a sample layout of what I need to fill out in Qouch's settings. Perhaps I'm filling something out wrong. It's quite possible.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Hamburglar posted:

(Sorry for turning this into the Hamburglar support thread)

This is helping me too. Same boat. :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Thanks to Hamburglar's tenacity in asking questions (and everyone else's help...) I, too, got all 3 working on Qouch. (CouchPotato, SAB and SB.)

My one concern is this: In Tomato, (on my iMac) I port-forwarded the necessary ports. I also am kind of a networking nimrod, but I'm GUESSING that my iMac's internal IP (192.168.1.xx) is going to change whenever the things refresh or whatever. Is there a simple way I can make it static without loving up EVERYTHING* in my house?

(*my iPhones, iPads, ps3, appletv, etc...)

(I know this isn't really a usenet question, and I apologize for that, but I figured you all already knew most of the story so you'd know why I was asking'.) :)

[edit] And despite having the EXACT same server credentials, Sickbeard won't connect on my iPad but will on my iPhone. The other 2 work fine on my iPad (and all 3 work on my iPhone.)

Feenix fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 5, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

89 posted:

So, Sickbeard has been working just fine. Except, a couple of days ago, out of the blue, it just stopped downloading stuff. Errors said it wasn't connecting to SABNZBD. So, I went into the settings in Sickbeard and changed the port it was looking for SABNZBD on from http://localhost:8085 or whatever it was to http://127.0.0.1 and when I test it, it says it is connected.

But, when it goes to download something in Sickbeard, I get error messages in the log and it doesn't download:

2012-05-04 15:31:13.016000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:31:15.022000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:31:26.624000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-79488 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:31:36.470000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-94571 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:31:48.070000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:31:53.852000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84912 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:32:05.480000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-80379 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:32:16.607000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-73244 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:32:28.830000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-79274 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:32:39.287000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-79274 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:32:44.362000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-79274 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found
2012-05-04 15:32:49.366000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-79274 :: Unknown failure sending NZB to sab. Return text is: File not found

What's up? It WAS working fine.

SAB/SickBeard worked great for me yesterday... tonight.. something similar to you...

May-04 22:40:58 ERROR SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Unable to connect to SAB: socket error

Anyone know what may be happening?

[edit] I posted a manual search log, my bad... this was more or less what I was getting all night...

May-04 21:56:13 ERROR SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unable to connect to SAB: socket error
May-04 21:55:43 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Sending NZB to SABnzbd
May-04 21:55:41 ERROR SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unable to connect to SAB: socket error
May-04 21:55:11 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Sending NZB to SABnzbd

Feenix fucked around with this message at 06:46 on May 5, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
This may be an odd question, but is there a way to "test" Couchpotato to see if it's all set up and synched up right? LIke there's a test button on SAB or SickBeard (I forget) that tells you all is connected right. But I haven't had cause to actually *use* Couchpotato yet, so I'm not sure if it's functioning right. I have things it's looking for when they finally hit, but how do I know it's talking correctly to SAB or whatever and will actually do something when it finds something on my list?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Thermopyle posted:

By adding a movie that exists on usenet and seeing if it does its thing. Just set it to a low quality so you don't download a 50GB bluray just to test.

Ah I had to tweak a few settings, but your idea proved fruitful. Thanks!

So on Friday or so, I got Qouch working finally. Everything is communicating, etc.

Aside from just being a fancier interface on how to see what I could see if I was at my computer... what exactly can I *do* with it? Anything nifty?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Oh I still see the value... Was just wondering if I'd missed anything. :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I made the jump to the latest OS (10.8) and everything is peachy but my Sickbeard Bootup Script when it runs gives me this error:

"The Action " Run Shell Script" encountered an error.
Check the action's properties and try running the workflow again."

It may just be something that won't work for a bit until things are fixed to be compatible with the new OS, but I figured I'd ask anyway, in case I was missing possible obvious things I could try or check.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
So I've been poking around (as best as I can) and when I try to run SickBeard as a Daemon in Terminal, I get an ImportError about not being able to find Cheetah.Template .

Does anyone have any idea what I might do to fix this? This all started last night post Mountain Lion GM.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

zalmoxes posted:

You need the python-cheetah module for M. Lion. Make sure it's compatible. If the stable release isn't, the development version from git might. https://github.com/cheetahtemplate/cheetah

Thanks! I'll try that. I admit though, I have no idea how the Github stuff works. Is there just a download button somewhere for me to click on to get the right Cheetah thing?

There's a lot going on on that page. :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Actually, while I wouldn't midn checking out the new Cheetah stuff you linked to, reinstalling Cheetah last night had it working again (except my startup scripts won't work... I get that Shell Command error.) But I could start it up as a Daemon no problem.

However, this morning, (after my computer slept on it's own from last night) when I went to my browser window for SickBeard it wouldn't load. I tried running SB as a daemon again and I got this:

randon-Griffins-iMac:sickbeard BSTAR$ python sickbeard.py -d
Brandon-Griffins-iMac:sickbeard BSTAR$ Exception in thread HTTPServer Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 504, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/Applications/Sickbeard/cherrypy/process/servers.py", line 75, in _start_http_thread
self.httpserver.start()
File "/Applications/Sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 1634, in start
raise socket.error(msg)
error: [Errno 48] Address already in use

I have no idea what changed since last night.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I have Qouch for iOS but does anyone know if something more interactive or full-featured is out or in the pipeline? Sickstache sounds like it does more than Qouch, but is Android only...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
"You don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! I'm disabling Cheetah's useStackFrames option as it is painfully slow with the Python version of NameMapper. You should get a copy of Cheetah with the compiled C version of NameMapper.
"\nYou don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! "

Is this a thing I can remedy? (on a Mac, if it matters...)

And if so, how?

[edit] Disregard. I don't think this is a problem I need to concern myself with.

Thanks. :)

Feenix fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jul 17, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
So the issues just keep coming, but I feel like I keep getting further and further into what is at the root cause.

I've gotten Sickbeard to where the startup script runs fine. However, randomly, after a long period of time (Half a day? A day?) if I refresh it in the browser, it's no longer responding. Safari can't find the page.

Anyway, I try to run it in Daemon again and I get this error:
code:
Brandon-Griffins-iMac:sickbeard BSTAR$ Exception in thread HTTPServer Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 504, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/Applications/Sickbeard/cherrypy/process/servers.py", line 75, in _start_http_thread
    self.httpserver.start()
  File "/Applications/Sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 1634, in start
    raise socket.error(msg)
error: [Errno 48] Address already in use
I can't tell if this is just an error because it thinks it's already running in Daemon mode, or if this is the error that is what's causing it to not be able to connect. I'd really like to get it to where it stays running. It used to.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
What's the proper command for that, just Netstat -r?

[edit] Yes, yes it is. (Just logged in remote to my machine from work to test it.)

Ok, so if Sickbeard is using Localhost:8081 and then it stops working, what am I looking for? I have Sickbeard running fine as Daemon for the moment and I did Netstat -r and I think I see CouchPotato, Sickbeard and SABnzbd (because I see 3 entries with the word "localhost" but I don't know which is which. I don't see any ports identified or anything like that.

[edit again] Ah using Netstat and not Netstat -r gives me more identifiable results. :)

[lastedit] I did Netstat and got a fairly big list. Poring over it I don't see anything that identifies my currently-running Sickbeard Daemon. So I'm not sure how to identify it (and the identify what might be blocking it once it stops working later...)

my SB is set to localhost:8081

Feenix fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 17, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Thanks everyone! I'm gonna try some of the suggestions. That said I wanted to clarify a few things.

1) I have an iMac (that does not go to sleep.)

2) It very well may be that errno message is because I'm trying to run the daemon again in Terminal and it's just sensing that it's still running from the first time. However, the reason I run that daemon again is because it stops responding in Safari after half a day or something. So it could technically be stopping for some other reason. Not really sure yet.

I changed the port to 9865. We'll see what happens! :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Feenix posted:

Thanks everyone! I'm gonna try some of the suggestions. That said I wanted to clarify a few things.

1) I have an iMac (that does not go to sleep.)

2) It very well may be that errno message is because I'm trying to run the daemon again in Terminal and it's just sensing that it's still running from the first time. However, the reason I run that daemon again is because it stops responding in Safari after half a day or something. So it could technically be stopping for some other reason. Not really sure yet.

I changed the port to 9865. We'll see what happens! :)

Ok so Sickbeard has stopped again. I changed the port back earlier to 9865 but it stopped anyway.

I'm really having a tough time determining why. Safari won't load it, and I have no reason to believe it's on. I can't determine anything (as far as I can tell) using Netstat in Terminal.

[edit]
Wait... in Netstat I see this:
code:
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address        (state)    

tcp4     508      0  localhost.9865         localhost.53257        ESTABLISHED
tcp4     461      0  localhost.9865         localhost.53255        CLOSE_WAIT 
tcp4     499      0  localhost.9865         localhost.53245        CLOSE_WAIT 
tcp4       0      0  localhost.9865         localhost.51781        CLOSE_WAIT 
That would be the address : port I set to Sickbeard. What does that mean??

Feenix fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jul 18, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

zalmoxes posted:

The local address is your SickBeard, the foreign address is your browser window. It doesn't mean anything. Did you try killing the sickbeard process?

ps aux | grep Sickbeard | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}' | xargs kill

or

ps aux | grep python | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}' | xargs kill

Have you tried wiping sickbeard from your computer and reinstalling it?
I'll try the kill command and also
A fresh install. Do you know what the 2 files are I want to keep that hold my shows and preferences?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

...! posted:

Well, since Sickbeard won't rename the files the way I need them to be named (and the renaming is the time-consuming part), it's pretty much pointless to me anyway. I don't have (can't afford) an HTPC. Everything is streamed from my computer to my PS3 through PS3 Media Server. What my PS3 sees is the Windows file structure on my computer. Believe me, I've searched long and hard for a different way of doing it but there really isn't one. That's why I need the files named a certain way.

I don't know what is "needed" in this case. From what it sounds like, it's just what you desire.

I got Sickbeard getting stuff for me and the 1x05 format works just fine streaming to my PS3. I may have missed it above, but was there a reason you wanted them formatted/named a certain way? Or was it just because that's what you want?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

zalmoxes posted:

An easy way to find out which process it is is to type
ps aux | grep python
and it will spew out all the lines running python.
ps aux | grep Sickbeard should work as well
You can then kill that process easily with
'kill -9 ####' where ### is the process id you get from the previous command

[/b]
The above command should find and kill the sickbeard process for you.
I've never encountered this problem because I run all the usenet apps on a computer that never goes to sleep, but I imagine it would get tideous to do it every time you open up the laptop. You could probably write a launchd script to restart Sickbeard every time your computer wakes up.

I'm having trouple figuring out which # in the string that ps aux | grep Sickbeard spits out is the process #.

I've plugged every number I've seen in that list into kill -9 ##### and nothing works. "No Such Process".

At this point it'd just be nice if in the interim I could get Sickbeard to restart without having to reboot my iMac. (This is for fixing that Errno issue once it stops and I try to restart the application via terminal command.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I have a question that's probably not THAT complex but I want to make sure I don't throw everything out of wack. I also am not sure exactly where to look.

I have SAB and SICKBEARD. Right now stuff gets downloaded to Incomplete (in my Downloads folder on my mac) then it goes to Completed TV in my downloads folder) Then it's getting moved to my Movies > TV folder on my mac.

What I'd love to do is manually move ALL of that onto a big ol' fat external HDD I just got. So drag and drop it, and then.... change *what* in SAB and Sickbeard configs so it starts doing ALL of that on the external HDD (even the incompleted / completed tv folders, as well as where the final formatted shows show up.)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

EC posted:

Shutdown Sickbeard. Delete the db file, back up the config file. Start Sickbeard, and add your existing shows that are on your new HDD.

In SAB, change the download folder for your Sickbeard/TV Show dir to the new HDD.

I'm 90% sure that's all you need to do.

Ok. So because I'm nervous of loving EVERYTHING up and all that...

let me repeat what you said in the way I understand it:

Shut down SickB. Delete the DB file. Back up the Config file. (to what end? What am I doing with the config file later?) Start SickB. Add your existing shows (you mean via the SickBeard interface? re-add one by one?)

In SAB, change download folder for Sickbeard/TV Show Dir to the new HDD. (what config screen is that on? I didn't see when I looked through ) I assume its the Folders thread, where at the very top I see an non-interactable BASE FOLDER dir. I'm guessing that's what I need to change? How?

Then everything is hunky-dory? :)

[edit] Ok maybe the point is the Default Base folder doesn't change. So it says: Default Base Folder: /Users/BSTAR what do I enter in the paths below to point it to a non-internal volume? (my external HDD)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Ok I believe I did everything as specified. I stopped Sickbeard, I deleted the DB file. I backed up the config file (but I didn't remove it from Sickbeard folder..)

I manually moved my entire directory from on my users/Me/Movies/Tv folder to my HDD. I changed SAB to put incomplete and completedTV processing folders onto my external. I turned SB back on. I added existing shows based on path to my new HDD. I went to test snatch a show and it says this:

SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Unable to connect to SAB: socket error

Something isn't talking right between SAB and SB it seems.

Help?

[edit] Don't bother answering I think I sorted it out. Somehow in SB, the path to SAB added http://http:// to the 0.0.0.0:8081 address. I fixed it. :)

Feenix fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jul 25, 2012

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Ok so I was able to get SAB and SB talking after I relocated everything over to my external HDD.

The Incomplete & Completed TV folders are both over there.

I had SB test snatch something, and it had SAB do it's thing. I got emailed when it was done. Here's the last little rub that I'm sure someone can help me determine?

It's been about 20 minutes and despite being email notified, the actual video is still in "CompletedTV" folder. It did not make it to its final Show > Season > Show 1x02.mkv layout.

Basically I think the post processing didn't kick off. I'm not using anything other than stock SAB and SB for that, but it worked very well in the past (prior to my changing where everything goes...)

Ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I think I found the culprit:

Sickbeard's post-processing path says: /Users/ME/Downloads/CompletedTV

I need it to say

/Volumes/Trizzle/TV a la Carte/CompletedTV

I think that may have fixed it. Testing now.