Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
Sickbeard isn't adding one of my series to upcoming episodes.

Deleting and re-adding it doesn't help. Any easy fix to this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
How do I make sickbeard wait for Web-dl instead of just getting the first HD TV rip it finds?

The interface can be a little frustrating at times :(

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
I'm having a bit of a problem with CP. I'm pretty sure I've set it up correctly, with my search provider and everything. From the log it appears to be searching and finding the correct entries, but it really doesn't do anything. It doesn't send anything to saNZB and the status never changes on my wanted list...

It's all a but weird and annoying because I have no clue where to start.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute

wolrah posted:

To get the dumb question out of the way first, have you configured it for SAB on the Downloaders page?

Yeah, it should be setup and enabled. And I can mention it's working with sickbeard without any problems.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
I've been having a really annoying problem with CP. Sometimes it just won't search for certain terms. If I leave out a word it will sometimes return results and I'm able to find what I'm looking for.

Is there a fix for this?

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
Am I blind or isn't there a "refresh and download different release" button for Couchpotatoserver like there was in CP v1?

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute

Thermopyle posted:

Has anyone noticed as of late that SickBeard has been really lazy about upgrading from SD to HD quality?

I have some shows set to download SD if its available first just so we have it faster, but days will go by and it never gets upgraded to HD.

This is a relatively new problem.

I don't know if it's related, but I've noticed it being really slow with upgrading episode guides too. As in, not having the newest episode listed untill 2-3 days after it's aired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
Is supernews down? Can't seem to connect, but there's nothing on their website.