Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

Frog Blast The Vent Core!
Welp, upgrading to 0.6.0 broke it. I have a NAS device that I use for all my storage. I mount it on drive N:, and my Completed Download folder and Watched folders used to be:

N:\Downloads\Complete and N:\Downloads\NZB

Now when I try to use those directories I get:

quote:

Incorrect parameter

Cannot create dirscan_dir folder N:\Downloads\NZB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

Pfhreak posted:

Welp, upgrading to 0.6.0 broke it. I have a NAS device that I use for all my storage. I mount it on drive N:, and my Completed Download folder and Watched folders used to be:

N:\Downloads\Complete and N:\Downloads\NZB

Now when I try to use those directories I get:

Ok, so I figured out that I had to use the fully expanded URL to the network storage device. That works for the complete and watch folders, but it doesn't work for the temporary folder.

I've got an SSD on this machine with limited space. I'd really like to download directly to the NAS, but when I put in "\\NETWORK STORAGE\Volume_1\Downloads\Incomplete" for the temporary folder I get:

quote:

"\\NETWORK STORAGE\Volume_1\Downloads" is not accepted here.

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

If only it would process and rename movies correctly. Probably 1 in 4 movies is split and half is renamed "The Mighty Ducks 2" and the other half is given some French name (something "mort").

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

Any idea when the bug that prevents me from using my network storage device for my incomplete folder will be fixed? When I choose "\\NETWORK STORAGE\Volume_1\Downloads\incomplete" as my Temporary Download Folder I get:

quote:

Incorrect parameter

UNC path "\\NETWORK STORAGE\Volume_1\Downloads\incomplete" not allowed here

It's driving me nuts. I can use that exact syntax for the Watched Folder and Completed Download Folder, but not the Temporary Download Folder.

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

kri kri posted:

UNC is not supported, and its been like that for a while now. Just use a local hard drive for incomplete.

It was working fine prior to .6, which has me contemplating going back. Can anyone explain the technical reasons behind this decision? I've got a nice SSD on my local machine, and a big stupid HD in my NAS and I'd rather save space/writes on the SSD.

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

Lemons posted:

If you mapped that UNC path to a drive letter you could probably do it.

This is how I used to do it. It no longer accepts a mapped drive. I'll see if my NAS can run sabnzbd...

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

angry_zellers posted:

Does anybody know if there's a sickbeard or couchpotato-like program for comic books?

I looked into this. There isn't. It wouldn't be crazy difficult to branch the sickbeard code to do it as there are a few decent comic book DB apis out there.

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

Thermopyle posted:

I have dreams of being a total dick and scraping all of thetvdb and reimplementing a not-lovely TV metadata site.

This is a non-terrible idea. You ever need help with this, you send me a pm. But not until August, I've got the SA Gamedev Competition to win during July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pfhreak
Jan 30, 2004

Mthrboard posted:

If you're using CPS, just hover over the movie you want to change. On the right-hand side of the screen, you'll see six icons, like so:

Click the one with the pencil, and it will allow you to edit the quality you want to search for. If you only need to do one or two, that's the easiest way to do it. If you want to change a bunch, click on the check-mark in the upper right-hand corner:

Now, just check the movies you want to change and change the quality at the top (right under the check-mark after you click it).

Man, it'd be nice if they had made it more obvious that Couch Potato was no longer being supported and that Couch Potato Server was the new hotness.