Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

markus876
Aug 19, 2002

I am a comedy trap.

Zubumafoo posted:

Not too small, we have one, but the emails are generally of a technical nature. Nothing a receptionist would know what to do with without a lot of training in things they wouldn't want to be trained in.

The whole thing with this is not really because of time sensitive stuff, it's making sure everyone has access to new and old emails from any PC on our local network. That's why I was asking about an IMAP type system, but just concerned about storage space on a typical hosted server. Which is why I was interested in the Office 365 as the mailboxes are 25Gb.

Also, I don't know why I'm making it sound like I work in some super secret place, it's a machine shop with about 15 employees.

You may want to check out something like Email Center Pro (http://www.emailcenterpro.com/) or similar. It's a product that is designed to be used for more of a "incoming email queue" solution, and would let you guys all have a common history of emails (which is nice if Joe has been communicating with someone and then he is out sick and Harry wants to take over).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU