Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gom Jabbar
Oct 3, 2005
The high-handed enemy
Well I broke down and ordered a X-T1. Any accessories that I should be looking for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gom Jabbar
Oct 3, 2005
The high-handed enemy

Bob Socko posted:

I'm convinced, I'm gonna pull the trigger on an X-T1 in a few days once the sale starts.

What sale?

Gom Jabbar
Oct 3, 2005
The high-handed enemy
Tempting, I picked up one of the amazon warehouse deals, so unless something is wrong with it and return it anyways I will probably pass. Though the others for cheaper might be worth it for a spare.

Gom Jabbar
Oct 3, 2005
The high-handed enemy
Got one on backorder, worth a shot.

Gom Jabbar
Oct 3, 2005
The high-handed enemy
Sony's sight is all jacked up, they have the A77II with grip and 16-50 lens for $250, the body only for $400.

Gom Jabbar fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 1, 2015

Gom Jabbar
Oct 3, 2005
The high-handed enemy

Radbot posted:

Mine is still showing as backordered. I'm going to keep the hope alive.

Same, though I keep checking to see if it is cancelled (here is hoping they don't).

Gom Jabbar
Oct 3, 2005
The high-handed enemy
A bunch of stuff vanished with their pricing fubar. Though my A7R is still on back order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gom Jabbar
Oct 3, 2005
The high-handed enemy
Yes