Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

I think I figured out the Starcraft 2 - Islam thing.

I mean consider the hordes of slimy, shapeless brown horrors just waiting to destroy and devour all life as their infallible leader commands them to, throwing themselves against a technologically superior enemy in suicidal attacks.

Standing between them and the innocent human men, women and children is only an army of fat Americans blowing them up by clicking a mouse pointer at a screen while sitting in an air-conditioned room.

You can trust no one, as many of your leaders turn out to secretly be one of them.

I am talking, of course, about muslims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

The NPR Store posted:

Conservatives believe in magic and are scared of witches.

Apparently the bible is cool with wizards though (understandably).

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Slaying dragons and accumulating dubloons: Unchristian.

Bombing other countries and looting their wealth:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Angry Avocado posted:

I interpreted it as "devolution exists, and it's the exact opposite of evolution, so evolution doesn't exist".

Nevermind that "devolution" wouldn't exist if evolution wasn't possible.

Devolution as a concept is incorrect as hell btw.

Any evolutionary adaptation to the environment is evolution, regardless of whether it adds new facilities or removes them.

• Locked thread