Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I used to have Verizon for my wireless number, then I ported it to Google Voice because it was a really sweet number and I was moving to a grandfathered unlimited data ATT plan. But after moving I've been getting the most :psyduck: calls, a good portion of them being from fax machines.

I'm getting maybe 5-6 a day, and the worst part is that they all leave "voicemails" if I don't pick up so it's cluttering my GV. They are coming from more or less every state in the country, which helps me filter which is legit and which isn't. I'm like 55% sure that it's something on Verizon's side, like after porting my number it became unbound or something. I have no clue on how to approach this and I haven't even tried interacting with the clusterfuck that is Verizon support. Any thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread