Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Just saw that T-Mobile is letting people stream unlimited 480p video over their cell network now. I would love to read the explanation of why that's feasible but they have to limit you if the bytes come from the wrong servers if you have the wrong plan, or especially why they can offer a service like that while it would cost many thousands of dollars to get the same number of bytes from Verizon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Verizon is looking at allowing you to use certain services without it going against your data cap. I am set up with a beta testing program and I got this email two days ago.

The beta test does not start until the new year so I am guessing that a roll out would be in late spring/early summer.

I wonder if they'll let Homefusion customers have the magic service where some bytes don't count.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Does Verizon have any plans for changes to their abominable Homefusion service caps?

• Locked thread