Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
I threw together a cover of Brick by Ben Folds Five, but I couldn't do the vocals justice. Would anyone be kind enough to provide a vocal track? It's a straight cover that follows the song exactly. This is just a scratch instrumental, with next to no mixing or mastering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

thehoj posted:

Where is my mind (Pixies)

This is awesome.

edit - I have two covers done that I was hoping to find someone to put vocals to. Is anyone interested in throwing some vocals on a New Found Glory song, and a rock cover of The Four Seasons "Let's Hang On"? I realize this might be a longshot but I just can't do the songs justice.

The Shep fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 11, 2012

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

supermikhail posted:

Really nice, though I have to ask whether the "day" in the chorus is lower than in the original by design.

It's not... :confused:

Great cover by the way.

VVV - that makes more sense. I listened to that specific part over and over and I couldn't figure out where you thought the "Day" was a different note than the album version. But for the life of me I can't remember the word after that, haha.

The Shep fucked around with this message at 14:54 on May 17, 2013

• Locked thread