Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

Carbolic Smokeball posted:

I'm curious how many people actually waited the first time they played. I know I didn't for sure. You get a subtle hint at the end credits in his menu pic floating, which it does for any character you failed to aquire in the WoR. But like most it was either the Internet or word of mouth for me to realize.

The first time I got to that part I knew that Shadow could survive, but I didn't know that everything would proceed automatically when time was about to run out. I didn't want to go risk having to go through Atma Weapon again so I ended up jumping 1 second before he would have arrived. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

RC Cola posted:

So when I played FFVII on my PC my game froze when the weapons were released. Every single time. Do you know how long of a wait it was in between last save and the freeze? A loving lot.

That happened to me the last time I played it. I think I got through it by downloading some mod that allows you to skip the FMVs.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

Soricidus posted:

Am I the only person who played FF7 PC when it came out and didn't have that bug?

The only problem with the game was that it needed a graphics card with palleted texture support, so it stopped working when I got a Riva TNT until they patched that.

The software midi synth bundled with the game was awesome though.

I don't think it happened when the game first came out, at least it didn't for me the first time around. A lot of the big problems didn't come about until people started playing it on Windows XP.

• Locked thread