Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChurlishToff
Oct 24, 2010

BRONY SPOTTED
I picked up the recommended toy accordion off of amazon and its going to be :krad: when it arrives. Is there any recommendations for a starting point because I really want to jam as soon as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChurlishToff
Oct 24, 2010

BRONY SPOTTED

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

Rad accordion info

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I find the need to disturb the peace via toy accordion. :)

ChurlishToff
Oct 24, 2010

BRONY SPOTTED
Oh my goodness. The accordion came in the mail and it's fantastic. I've learned Hot cross buns and an israeli folk song and this is amazing

• Locked thread