Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
From our friends at Caste Football

quote:

So, a couple of trained baboons fling their poo (metaphorically speaking) on a football program and a white man loses both his job and his reputation.

If, by any chance (even if it's just accidental), any actual college football coaches happen to be reading this site, is the truth starting to sink in yet? Have you figured it out?
These creatures are not your "family". They don't care about you or your football team. At best, you are a stepping stone for them to "get dat green". At worst, you are an obstacle to their self-gratification, and they would happily cut your throat and rape your wife and daughter to achieve their goals.
Since each team only has a 0.8% chance to win the national championship, what exactly are you getting for filling your program with this jungle trash? What kind of havoc are you wreaking on the student body of your school? What kind of damage are you doing to the town in which your school resides? Most of these sub-humans don't end up in the NFL. They get released upon the general population with no education and no thought in their heads other than how the white man screwed up their chance at being a pro.

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Anals of History posted:

You could make a contest rewarding someone who actually found an intelligent comment at Caste Football. It would also be a great honeypot for taking out a bunch of closet racists.

On topic: Barry Sanders' father died earlier this week. A poster on Pride of Detroit feels this is the right time to get something off his chest:

The best it gets is the rare poster who doesn't necessarily think blacks are ruining the sport but that whites get short handed at skill positions. But I think I've seen like 2 of those posters in my years of caste reading.

And the best part of that MLIVE post is that it was the first one so everyone gets to see it.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
RIP Eastern Michigan Hurons, you were too good for this world. :smith:

The Native Americans in town were fine with the name too, it was the rich white people that got it axed.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Dominion posted:

See, Hurons doesn't bother me. It's not a slur, it's an actual name of a group of people. It would be like calling your team the Floridians or the Southerners. It's not offensive at all.

Redskin is a racial slur. That's why it's offensive and the Chiefs isn't.

Yes but look at this damning logo!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

NC-17 posted:

In that scenario Ochocinco is Ringo.

I agree, Ochocinco is the best Patriot.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
His recruiting posts were even creepier tbqh

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Groverat and Ryan##### in an endless battle to determine who cares less about the others respective school was a fun time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I met a 1/5th Roma girl a few weeks back.

Dunno how that works but w/e

• Locked thread