Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Crazy685 posted:

Quotaback

I forget if that was in the Tressel thread or the general NCAA thread but it had me in stitches. Best "burn" against Affirmative Action I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
To be fair there's a decent-sized Middle Eastern/Arabic population in SE Michigan. To be even fairer, many Ohio State fans are loving retarded.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I wish I could suck at my job and be that much of a ladies' man. Come to think of it, Matt Leinart and Matt Stafford both have women seemingly throwing themselves at them. Is there some secret to being a QB named Matt that gets you lots of women? Fiz have you ever seen Matt Ryan at the club or whatever

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

ShimSham posted:

I don't agree with all of that but he's right that Stafford being voted to the Pro Bowl would have gone a long way towards people actually talking about the Lions again. Also he's not "a face of the NFL" because he didn't even play a whole season before this year, though it wouldn't surprise me to see him in a commercial next year even if it's a little quick one.
Also I'm not nearly as upset about the officiating last night as I am about last week's, as those 6 points we should have had from Brees' fumble wouldn't have made a difference (as opposed to last week's no-TD by Young, where 6 more points wins us the game)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Toussaint Louverture posted:

NFL.com

Aaron Rogers, DE, Green Bay Packers

Racist though he may be I'm drawing a blank as to who this one black SB-winning QB is. Also he ignores the fact that most QBs are white.

McKracken posted:

If you have to qualify any statement you make with a "just to clarify I am not racist/sexist/homophobic" disclaimer you should probably not finish that sentence.

I'm not racist but gently caress white people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Is this the place to whine about the people we know on FB and the idiots that they in turn know?

:ughh:

• Locked thread