Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Benne posted:

I know Twitter is low-hanging fruit but holy poo poo this is the most SAS_flow_chart.jpg thing ever https://twitter.com/KyleRancourt

Somehow Reddit has managed to be the most sane venue for Michael Bennett hot takes.

Also, Field Gulls lets Kenneth Arthur post on the front page so obviously the comments are gonna be rough. The other guys are pretty OK though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
If you dont already read the PFT comments, you should. They are... incredible.

There is one particular commentor, thevikesarebest, who comments on nearly everything Vikings and, inexplicably, Seahawks, related. I like to think that this is the persona Gendo has taken on since leaving TFF.

thevikesarebest says:
Mar 20, 2014 3:46 PM
The shehawks continue to desperately try to sign players from the Vikings.Going from the vikings to the the shehawks is like going from bill gates to working the drive thru at mcdonalds.have fun with your Ped hawks.SKOL

thevikesarebest says:
Mar 14, 2014 3:37 PM
The eagles are another laughable franchise who tries to emulate what the vikings are doing.AP>sproles/McCoy.SKOL

thevikesarebest says:
Jan 30, 2014 3:38 PM
The shehawks franchise is a joke.THE VI KINGS ARE WHERE ITS AT.the hawks will lose like usual!

thevikesarebest says:
Feb 5, 2014 3:35 PM
The carebears aren’t ready for the Viking dynasty that begins next season.#VIKINGS=2014NFCNORTH/SBCHAMPS

Anyway, this guy's posts own and really get people riled up. I love him.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 21, 2014

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Volkerball posted:

Not all of them!

This picture makes my heart happy.

Those are Reebok shirts. You've been had!!!!!!

• Locked thread