Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Courtesy of caste football (where else would I have gotten this from?)

quote:

Of course this jerk off lists the only 3 small White players recently associated with the Jets. The correct assumption is that despite all stereotypes, these men possessed such extraordinay athleticism that they could not be denied. Woodhead, Leonhard and McKnight possess amazing measurable strength, speed, quickness and explosiveness. They are multi-sport talents at the highest level. It's a drat shame that so few dwf's can appreciate the reality of White athleticism.

THE REALITY OF WHITE ATHLETICISM!

I'd love to live in a world where Jim Leonhard had amazing measurables, because he'd probably be a much better safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

From our friends at Caste Football

:suicide:

Wow. I thought the "poor oppression of white athletes" post I quoted was pretty bad but this is a whole other level. Holy poo poo. :stare:

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

commy gun posted:

Over Charlie Caserly's cold, dead, old man glasses.

There's something that really creeps me out about Casserly's mannerisms. It's almost painful to watch/listen to him speak and and he never seems well put together.

More caste fun. First up, shocking allegations that Tolzien was undrafted due to his skin color, complete with a comparison to a QB from a different draft class with remarkably different skillsets.

quote:

A qb that was surprisingly undrafted was Scott Tolzien.He's a very good player,smart,accurate and lead his team to a big ten title who was slightly more productive than Dennis Dixon a 5th round pick while playing against better defenses.If he were Black he would definately of been drafted.

And now tons of :qq: about Matt Jones now that Plaxico is out of jail. And some really, really bad puns.

quote:

This guy hasn't played since 2008 and is 33 years old, numerous off the field issues. Matt Jones is bigger, faster and younger yet no one is talking about his return....I guess the "shot" with the Bengals was the last time he would play in the NFL, they could have used him last year but cut him.

quote:

All I can think about is Matt Jones, who didn't go to prison but couldn't get a contract. Then, after only one year away from the game, and still in his prime, he was deemed slow and washed up.

quote:

PlaxiYO can't carry Matt Jones' jockstrap & has NO business back in the NFL...period.

quote:

Since he is one of the very rare black affletes to actually do prison time for his crimes, there is going to be tons of sympathy for Burress.

Speaking of the way Matt Jones has been screwed over compared to Burress, I'll always remember how Burress and record setting UCLA receiver Danny Farmer were both drafted by the Steelers in 2000. Farmer had a far better collegiate career and had virtually the same time in the 40 as Burress (Burress had timed .01 faster). But Burress was always labeled as "fast" by the Pittsburgh media and Farmer "slow." Farmer could jump like a kangaroo and was very smart; Burress was a poor jumper who showed up for his rookie training camp in a stretch limo dressed like a pimp. But Farmer was the one who was hated by his teammates, Bill Cowher, and the white whores in the Pittsburgh media and ended up being cut in his rookie training camp, while the underachieving Burress was given several seasons as a starter before finally putting it together.

quote:

Its sad that receivers like Blair White dont get drafted and have to work their tails off to prove themselves while losers like Burress get a free pass though not as talented.

quote:

Jude "Blowsenhouse" sickens me to no end...typical money-grubbin', parasitic, cultmarx tribesman. He probably was "punkin" for PlaxiYO on the limo ride from the pen.

quote:

Plastic-hoe Burra$$ doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a football field, except maybe to clean up the grounds. Of course he'd never do work like that. I sure hope Eli doesn't start lobbying for Burra$$'s return.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
This is the best thing ever. The spelling, the grammar, the content of the post, all of it, the best.

quote:

I just wanted to statrt a new thread where every time a good up and coming white player emerges he is always compared to a black player. Why wosent Jerry Rice called a black Lance Alsworth? I know Philly wr Riley Cooper is new but I think we should start calling black players named after talent white lpayers so Houstons wr Andre Johnson is a poor mans Riley Cooper. Cooper is the same size but has elite speed and Johnson in a fair world couldint hold a candle to him.

In a fair world Patrick Willis couldn't hold a candle to Rocky Boiman. Jon Beason is the poor mans Chase Blackburn.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Crazy685 posted:

Yeah! Stupid f@g kickers always winnin the games in a cheap way :mad:

If football was a real american sport there would be no kicking of the ball whatsoever. Only girly men who love other guys enjoy sports that feature players kicking things.

:911:

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Tahm Bwady posted:

gently caress I hope I dont share something in common with Caste Football

I think you're pretty safe. Unless this is also your opinion on celebrations.

quote:

I just wanted to ask Castefootballers why they think black NFL players dance and celebrate so much after minor gains or mediocre touchdowns. Yes whites have Jeremy Shockey and a few others but why do most black players act like classless idiots when they score? LAck of a father figure, low self esteem, genetics? Just asking.

quote:

this summarizes my thoughts exactly. have you ever spent any time around blacks? legitimate achievement of any worthwhile account is so rare in the black community, that they (and their politically correct enablers) will praise just about anything that can be considered "success." it's so bad, they'll drat near celebrate walking through a door without bumping their head.

quote:

there are a few black athletes who conduct themselves without these shenanigans...notably David Robinson, Gale Sayers, the late Wayman Tisdale, etc. They unfortunately seem (very) far & few in between.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

The Gobbledygooker posted:

Christ I'm native american and I find it offensive the reason there aren't more people who do is because for a lot of native americans the whole "living in 3rd world conditions on a reservation" is a more important issue and most of them got murdered by the government so there aren't enough of them to cause widespread outrage.

Drew Carey has unironically stated that if the native americans don't like the way they're portrayed as sports mascots/nicknames, they should have fought harder. It is very important his precious Cleveland Indians not have to change their logo.

Sorry an entire government enacted genocide against you, but you lost fair and square so now we get to use offensive racial caricatures to represent our sports teams all we like. Deal with it.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

From caste football:

Donovan McNabb: Lacking the elite brain power of a pilot and the superior arm strength of a Tim Wakefield.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
NFNL just had a segment on Denver/Tebow with a bit of Denver sports radio with a caller that said...

quote:

you all had the audacity to doubt Tebow...a Heisman trophy winner! A national champion!

Why do people still make this argument? How brain dead do you have to be to think winning the Heisman is somehow indicative of a successful pro career given all the massive busts who have won the Heisman, especially dudes in the very recent past.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Are there still really dedicated USC fans who think National Champion and Heisman winner Matt Leinart has been robbed of a glorious chance to dominate in the NFL?

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
I support and encourage anything that will give the dudes at CF aneurysms. Like Tebow getting engaged to a black woman.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Black Lighter posted:

I have no idea how I missed that as the superior option.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php?14245-NFL-Playoffs-Championship-Round

This entire thread. Holy poo poo. :stonk:

One of many choice quotes:

I have a hard time believing people this ignorant and hateful are any good at covering their backwards beliefs with any sort of appropriate veneer in public. What awful backwater towns are these people from where this sort of poo poo is acceptable?

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

GNU Order posted:

Unfortunately some of us do come from those backwater towns. Of course all the racists I know have no clue how to operate a computer. I came from a small town with 95% of the population being white and I'd grown up hearing phrases like "coon tunes" (rap, hip-hop) in a public social setting.

I can't believe I just typed out "all of the racists I know" :stonk:

I guess I'm just interested in how self aware caste posters are. Do they realize how bigoted and cringe inducing their beliefs are, and temper themselves in public. Or do they espouse poo poo like this on a regular basis, either because they are so insulated they only interact with like-minded people or they are so ignorant they seriously see nothing wrong with the views they hold?

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Ribsauce posted:

RE: Vernon Davis celebrating his first touchdown (although it could be anything a black man dares to do)

players today are classless. they behave like animals. its called self control guys. learn some and maybe you wont: beat your girl, deal drugs, do roids, shot people/or yourself, drive drunk, and so on and so on.

and

last week he cried like a little #$%$ when he made the winning touchdown and acted all humble... today he showed exactly what he is.... just another NFL thug who thinks the league can't survive without him

ahh yes, Vernon Davis, noted wifebeater, thug, roider, people shooter, drunk driving animal.
edit
and drug dealer

is this CF or PFT

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Not being racist but those morons are too stupid for anything but running fast.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
The simple fact of the matter is the black loving media will make that one bad play; the game! Which was a bad throw by Brady anyways (who had a very poor game) what about Hernandez and branch? They can’t catch balls thrown across the middle because they must fill the stereotypical non-white (i dont want to get hit hard clause)?! Guess so. Either way the two factors for the patriots lost was a non-factor gronkowski, and that useless all black and useless defense back field that belichick has established. Playing off the wide receiver every play lol. Didanyone see the motley crue commercial? I mostly watched the pawn stars on thehistory channel, but I saw the crue commercial. This was the only white people commercial. Every commercial where made out to look like idiots. Either way belichick you need to make your defense whiter! Learnfrom that stellar white defense of the Texans.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Yeah sorry thats caste. All the posts are combinations of blaming the non-white skill players and lamenting the "coal black defense."

quote:

Looking at the bright side, Eli Manning is The Man. He was unstoppable this year. He is unbelievably clutch and just a tremendous all-around quarterback. With all the attention Rodgers, Brees and Brady got this year, Eli just may have passed all of them as the best quarterback in the league.

The second relatively Whitest NFC playoff team beat the Whitest all-around team in the league. As someone noted, it was far from a Pittsburgh-Tampa game; only the most brain-dead DWFs could have failed to notice the key role played by White players on both teams.

McKracken fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Feb 6, 2012

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

tl;dr: The Cowboys have elite talent, elite coaching, and an elite GM, but the "America's Team" label is holding them back.

:shepface:

I expected this to be a rant about how the Cowboys need to run Romo out of town if they ever want to win, so I think as dumb as his argument is, it's not bad for the typical Dallas fan.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Ozu posted:

Trade posts are always awful. Always.
:downswords:

Is Gronk playing RT? Becuase the Jets need that way more than TE

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Declan MacManus posted:

Gronk is actually great at pass blocking.

He's still not worth, you know, your pass defense

I know he is a very good blocker, but it it still the dumbest idea ever. For both franchises.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Caste chimes in on this really heartwarming Super Bowl side-story
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/12492/greg-jones-wins-a-ring-and-gives-a-ring

Holy gently caress. There are no words for what I'm about to post.

quote:

But Mandy Piechowski's ancestors hang their heads in shame and cry for the loss of their unique genetic heritage and that they have lost one of their own to a primative tribe.

So yes it is a heartbreaking story. But without smiley faces.

quote:

That's just evil.

quote:

I couldn’t fathom the penetrating sense of dishonor that the “father” of this nationally-televised beastiality participant must now feel. It’s unnerving enough to know that “he” permitted his rotten little “Muddy Mandy” to date such a grotesque collection of atoms, let alone agree to marry one on worldwide television during the Super Bowl.

Then again, knowing modern-day white “families,” the Piechowski clan probably welcomed the beast into their home, happily allowing it to devour their DNA, their ancestors' ability to endure thousands of years of hellish struggle, and their good name without the slightest quarrel.

Modern white fathers are certainly the poorest family-leaders in human history. This wretched truth is just another in a long history of Yiddish victories against our Volk. At least my family’s existence is entirely free of non-whites. My obligation as a white man is to ensure that this persists long after I pass away in the next 60-70 years. My wife and I are teaching our precious baby to be bi-lingual, like my parents and grandparents.

:stonk:

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
I dunno which players besides Tebow are the sacred cows of caste football but I hope they all end up in same sex interracial marriages just so everyone on that forum dies of an aneurysm.

e: I like how he throws out the disclaimer that it's still okay to consider whether inter-racial relations are wrong. The only sub-human beasts are the posters on CF.

McKracken fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Feb 10, 2012

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Haven't seen any comments about Gronk partying after the game. You know they'd have a dedicated thread for it had it been Ocho or Branch.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
e: Sash, I agree it's a dumb thing to be mad about, but I have a hard time believing they wouldn't have used it as an excuse to unleash more racist bile had it not been 2 white dudes.

Ribsauce posted:

hahaha this one made me piss my pants, I know it isn't football but still...

The whole thing I was like "oh wow, I thought everyone here was a white supremacist but these two guys at least aren't all the way racist" then I saw the last sentence and was like :ughh:

I seriously don't get how these dudes function in their daily life unless they work from home in a lily white town of 100 people.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

quote:

They been caught red- handed, yet nobody (read typ. non politically savvy voter type, knows about it.

:irony:

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
If you have to qualify any statement you make with a "just to clarify I am not racist/sexist/homophobic" disclaimer you should probably not finish that sentence.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Toussaint Louverture posted:

That is exactly what I said.

I love how the whole first half of the statement is a preemptive attempt to dispel the fact he might be a racist.

"Hey, this may offend some of you bleeding heart politically correct people, but don't get mad at me because these are JUST FACTS, so don't shoot the messenger. Also I am not racist but (insert racist statement)."

Also Joe Theismann is another SB winning QB who was really athletic. He was used as a punt returner his first year on the Redskins which is probably the first and last time that has happened ever.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Crazy685 posted:

She was probably out of line

People like that dude are the reason Perrish Cox isn't in a cell right now.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
JUST WINS GAMES

If you seriously believed Elway was content with a QB who completed 46% of his passes and had zero pocket awareness you are real dumb.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I don't think a 7th round pick can ever really be considered a "waste."

And the DE in the 3rd round seems like a solid situational pass rusher.

He's considered more of a run stopping dude and a project as a pass rusher but he had a real good 3-cone and shuttle and the Pats value that highly.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
I think part of the caste post mentality is that many of these guys appear to be really mad they're not star collegiate/professional athletes and choose the comfort of believing that maybe they could have gotten there if not for the vile system of oppression against white people in sports.

It's easier to get mad about non-existent boogeymen and strawman stereotypes than it is to acknowledge they didn't work hard enough and/or didn't hit the genetic lottery jackpot.

Wonder what the correlation is between caste football posting and guys who were high school backups.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Morby posted:

I don't get the hate for Schaub. Dude is a legit good QB and, without the injury this year, the Texans stood a good chance to get into the late rounds of the playoffs.

I don't think this is hate for Schaub as much as its Keenum fans who think he's just going to air raid it up in the NFL no problem.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
Seems like a pretty fair assessment to me. I heard just yesterday that AJ Smith was on the phone with Tannenbaum offering Rivers + conditional draft picks for a proven playoff QB who won't crap the bed.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

tinstaach posted:

"I would also think that many years later after you get over it, the gang rape story would go over better at parties and banquets."

Jesus Christ. :staredog:

You left out the best/most incomprehensible part...

quote:

but if you tell them about multiple offenders you win over the crowd instantly.

Because if there's one thing rape victims are most concerned about it's how much attention their stories about being the victims of horrific sexual brutality will get them at various social gatherings.

Even ignoring the complete social ineptitude one must possess to assume rape is something people casually discuss at parties and weddings and poo poo, there's the assumption that its like no big deal at all for the victim and they love talking about it like it were something to brag about.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
e: ^ Every time I find a real gem of a caste post to share, it's from that poster.

How did they miss this game?

A golden chance to praise caste golden boy Wes Welker and make racist comments about Ochocinco being too hip hop to learn a playbook.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Crazy685 posted:

I don't even understand what this guy is trying to say and I've been staring at legalease all day

He's basically saying that folks who don't judge people over things like race or sexual orientation only do so because they have been brainwashed by the gay agenda which the Powers That Be have been pushing, namely the Hollywood Jewish Conspiracy and the evil socialist/communist Corporations (if your eyes don't roll back into your skull at that comment...) who encourage affirmative action to normalize the great sin of two dudes kissing. Also the end of days is on hand and God is going to get mighty angry.

It's a pretty common thing among crazy people to believe they are the special, unique group privy to THE WAY THINGS REALLY ARE.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
I've met people with some backwards ideas regarding race/sexuality/gender etc. but I'm really thankful I've never had to deal with anyone on the level of a caste football poster.

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
That dude's grammar/syntax/spelling isn't the greatest, but do I understand correctly that his wife logs into the message board site for him at night so he can sit there mesmerized and astounded by the amazing level of Saints chat discourse for an hour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!
edit: wrong thread dummy

McKracken fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jul 26, 2012

• Locked thread