Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.

Ben is not cool posted:

From a Mississippi State rivals poster:

GO STATE!! ps: before you dismiss these predictions...just remember I predicted we would go 11-2 last yr...I was one fumble (Arkansas), 3 points (Auburn game), or two interceptions (LSU game) from being accurate. I also predicted Jonathan Banks would have an interception against Florida (which he did)..and predicted we would beat both Florida and Georgia since Florida had no offense and Georgia is poorly coached...and while many of you were nervous about the TSUN game, I predicted we would rout them....not tootin my own horn...I'm just saying

Sounds like a Clemson fan posing as a State fan. Sorry, Ben.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Didn't think I'd actually have some content because I don't lurk the Rivals forums too much, but I found this picture this morning on the South Carolina Rivals board. A Clemson football player/track and field athlete was recently suspended from both teams as it was revealed he may have been involved in a domestic dispute with his girlfriend -- who is also a track athlete. The incident apparently involved a bath rod. Here's the hilariously bad PhotoShop:

• Locked thread