Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well
I went to see this on a whim when some friends invited me. My expectations weren't very high because well, the other movies were pretty terrible. X-Men: First Class is the best X-Men movie and quite possibly the best comic book movie I've seen. I was never bored at all and I was actually sad when the movie ended. I wanted it to keep going.

I'm hoping they just completely redo all of those lovely movies because this was such an amazing start to a new series.

Go see this movie right now.

5/5 x100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU