Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_psychologist
Jul 28, 2004
~~Bush is a Dick.....Cheney~~
I don't know much about X-Men, but even I felt my hand being held through much of this movie. "I can't feel my legs!" is just one example.

My crowd got pretty antsy during the middle of the movie when all the dumb, awkward mutants fool around and nothing much happens. Wow, a chick who can fly on insect wings and kind of shoot fireballs? Why choose such a lame character for the roster? And the fugly screamer kid who can also fly? Just so arbitrary.

Also have to love how they repeatedly mention the need for secrecy, yet still do completely fantastical things in plain sight of normies.

The final battle is kind of cool effects-wise, but seems to have lots of conveniences to keep things relatively tidy in the chaos of war. The missile tug-o-war is pretty weak. They tried to heighten the tension too far and just defused it altogether.

Very pretty women in this movie, though I still think January Jones has chicken legs.

$5 invested and only partially satisfied. This is better than Spiderman 3, anyway.

3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU