Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe_Richter
Oct 8, 2005

Laser Lenin approves of hobo murder simulators.
Coming back to the Conan question (and having just finished reading the collected stories) I'd say a Battlerager fighter would fit best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe_Richter
Oct 8, 2005

Don't go looking for graphs like that. You'll find them on the CharOp boards, but they're all based around stupid one trick pony builds (usually involving charging every round)

Joe_Richter
Oct 8, 2005

Ugh, just use the Essentials scout. It's basically a Two Blade Ranger that keys offa Dex rather than Str, and has some nifty stances as well. It's twin strike analogue relies on teh first attack hitting to get the second one, but adds Dex to the weapon damage so potentially does more damage. It has another accuracy boost as well, assuming you go light blade (use spiked chain!)

Joe_Richter
Oct 8, 2005

Splicer posted:

hit people twice all day every day.

Maybe at third level I'll be able to memorise a third magic missile!

(sorry)

Joe_Richter
Oct 8, 2005

bah, details! Comedy is the splice of life!

Anyway, after talking to this, i went to make a spiked chain using halfling scout, but was stymied as the spiked chain counts as a 2 handed weapon, so halflings can't use them :psyduck:

• Locked thread