Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazanir
Apr 28, 2010

Oracle posted:

Over a decade by about three months. I think the last time we did a word count in 2013 or thereabouts it was two War and Peaces. And I have reread the drat thing at least three times taking notes and finding new poo poo every drat time that I missed before. Foreshadowing is Gaist's middle name.

Ambivalent posted:

Happy Decade, Blackbird Dreamers. I love you all~

I can't say the end is in sight, but I can at least conceive of an end.

Idly browsing and clicking to the end of this thread led me to this game a couple weeks ago and now I'm on page 240. I can only assume that since it is mid-2009 in real time that the posting frequently must slow down a lot relatively soon, since I still have 9 years but only ~300 pages left to cover? It's all amazing so far, probably the most enjoyable new stuff I have read all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU