Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
I saw someone bring up 'douche chills' when watching that honda commercial, I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way when watching certain commercials. I love shows like Curb or Peep Show and the whole 'awkward humor' thing but I really have trouble watching commercials with friends. It gets worse with drugs, when my friends and I are smoking watching a ballgame or something when I'm high as poo poo and none of us are talking at the very moment a bad commercial comes on I feel like I want to cringe. I think part of this has to do with my awareness of what they are trying to do or how they do it.

I understand this is weird post but seriously drop some acid and watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cX4t5-YpHQ

Made me feel like those dreams where you show up to school naked in front of your classmates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
Wow that Axe commercial is amazing.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
Sorry goons, Robin Thicke has been in the mainstream for quite a long time and has been popular for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ibeIqOv1ww

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
What makes me mad is that is like the hottest teenage dude I've ever seen like what the gently caress look at that guy he's gorgeous.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
Taco Bell is the only fast food place I go to and it fuckin' owns and all these people complaining about stomach problems are hyper sensitive snowflake goons. Yeah I said it, go get 3 soft tacos for 3 bucks and eat that poo poo then smoke that poo poo bitch.