Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Surprised this wasn't mentioned, unless it was. gently caress I hate this commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VYG57yFSIk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
I've never felt that sort of hyperbolic "and there goes my last shred of faith in humanity" until I saw the adverts for this loving thing:

https://www.orderforeverlazy.com/

1) It's literally called "forever lazy", probably because the packaging couldn't hold ", fat, stupid, and slovenly" as well.

2) The features it touts includes a loving unzippable shitter flap on the rear end, so you don't have to wriggle out of your slobwear to take a dump.

gently caress.

gently caress.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Yeah I always see people strutting around doing family activities in their long johns

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
So 23 seconds ago :rolleyes:

Yeah, those commercials need to die. FAST.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

C-Euro posted:

I'm sure it's been mentioned to death, but if I never see another Lexus December to Remember commercial it'll be too soon.

I didn't know Lexus had such a recognizable theme song.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
As someone who spent the first 25 years of his life in Philadelphia, with amazing small time pizza on every corner, after moving to Colorado, Lil Ceasers is really not all that bad.

Their hot n ready with extra cheese, call them and get them to make a fresh one (they'll do it) and it's a really decent 5 dollar pizza. Their cheese is actually salty, the way it should be, not all rubbery and gross.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
It's been a rough transition for me. People say there's "no such thing as bad pizza", but they obviously have never had Dominos

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
It's funny how dumb you are as a kid, wanting a PERSONAL PAN PIZZA! or a Happy Meal because commercials tell you you do.

Then your dad offered to make you a cheeseburger. NO! I WANT MCDONALDS! AND A TOY! Nowadays I'd rather eat vomit than a happy meal. I would strangle someone for one of my dads home made burgers on the grill, the guy is a loving master. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Yeah, a chain is just a consistently decent-to-terrible pizza. A local pizzeria might have more variance, and the capacity to be completely god awful, but the best pizza in the world will never be Papa John's or Pizza Hut, it's going to be a local joint.

Giovanni's in Philadelphia, I would seriously strangle a baby deer right now for just a slice of pepperoni.