Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
I'd like to nominate Jan in the Pan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
So, which of you can make this

Mister Kingdom posted:

into an avatar?

It's time to see if you're going to be one of my team players or not.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

ElwoodCuse posted:

I love when there's a fadeout and then fadein near the end of a movie someone always says "epilogue".

IT'S STARTING OVER!

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
Stop rubbing! His head's gone!

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
The family of shame!

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Dr_Strangelove posted:

TISCWSLABMUZ is SUB-PAR?

:ssj:

Wild World of Batwoman Sub-Par?! It had the cheating short! And the horseshoe fight! And OOOOOOOOH CHING DING CHANG CHONG >_<

Also Quest of the Delta Knights is good too, drat it. And Hamlet is underrated, but you kinda have to be an English major to like it. I'm glad not all the episodes were like that, but I'm glad they did the episode.

"No, not the Servicemaster guy!"

List has a Joel bias. :colbert: There. I said it. Say it again if i had to.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
Yes - they're going - to boff in the air now

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
And today, 3M is a vibrant company combining INNOVATION, EFFECTIVE RISK MANAGEMENT, and MARKETING!

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Practical Demon posted:

Clonus is still the better movie, if only for Peter Graves.

We want Billy Beer!

That's not how you spell "Exploding Old People."

Yeah. Mom and Dad will be just FINE on their own.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
They're over the land of Dairy Queen.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Grandpa Pap posted:

J.C. Penney Hooker Wear. For the casual hooker at work, rest, or play.

The modern bachelor lifestyle: flying to work... or play. :smug:

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

BooDoug187 posted:

WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN ME TO THE JOHNSON'S BATHROOM?! :confused:

Don, there's a lovely kill floor in here.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
So today I discovered I can't watch a movie set in a dystopian future without thinking "My God! There's no food courts!"

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
I've noticed, over time, that most of the MST3K references I don't get are lines from earlier episodes. All these years, and this is the first time I've watched Teenage Crime Wave. So that's where "He'd never touch you, Terry. You're dirty." is from!

EndOfTheWorld fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 23, 2011

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Grandpa Pap posted:

Star Wars.

Just a sign to let you know... it exists.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
I don't know! Sorry. :(

If it helps, Merlin's Shop gave us the similar "Oh no, the cat's got a knife too!"

STAMP ALL FIRES DEAD OUT!

DO NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S MANSERVANT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
Sad to report that Maximilian Schell died.

Reports indicate that he tested negative for ear poison and cheeto breath.

• Locked thread