Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

ElwoodCuse posted:

It needs a 30-minute loop of the Torgo theme :colbert:

Who needs a DVD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Ah, here it is! "10:15, heard voice filled with hate."

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Bob (from Devil Fish), Rowsdower, and Mitchell should have a Beery Guy Summit.

They can listen to "Awaken the Beer Drinker Within."

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

von Braun posted:

Having only seen the KTMA season (I have about 4 episodes left) of MST3K I can only expect things to get better later on? I think it's funny but it feels kinda inconsistent.

There is no reason to watch MST3K in episode order, nor would I personally recommend it. Start with something good, for God's sake!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Grandpa Pap posted:

The just-about-to-sneeze-god! :v:

It's an evil Porky Pig!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

Hey, I thought you guys might like this. I posted it in pyf a few weeks ago, but I don't think it got to too many MSTies there. Here's a tumblr of mine where I sync up dialogue to words and create gifs

I'm confused...

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

http://fuckyeahmst3kgifs.tumblr.com/

featuring gifs like:

and

...Now I'm happy!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Kalgan, blow me away!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Gentlemen, let's be reasonable.

This came from an ELF!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Ross Allen, herpetologist and scourge of the Everglades is a formidable character. He is a dangerous sadist who delights in the suffering of others, and prefers to kill slowly using snake venom he has personally extracted with his own fangs.
Ross begins combat on gatorback which serves as a mount and a meat-shield absorbing damage for it's cruel captor. Using Seminole blow darts he then punctures his opponents with toxic darts or snares them with an array of nets.
Ross is such a nefarious and unpleasant character that even Manos, J.T. and Pitch refuse to tag battle with him.

Will Emo Philips team up with him?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

♪♪ Projecting onto you / Projecting in your heeeaaaart ♪♪

♪♪ I WILL PROJECT MY LOVE ON YOOOOOOUUUUU ♪♪

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

♪♪ What do you get when you fall from grace? / You only get cast into perdition ♪♪

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Still no word of anyone figuring out who owns the rights to Puma Man I suppose?

That is probably the most in-demand episode for DVD at this point I'd bet.

If were able to release it, I would kiss my frog in their honor.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

♪♪Guuuyyyyy without a faaaaaacccceee♪♪

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Oh, there's two-for-one Brainhammers tonight, Margerie!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

So cyborgs see significantly WORSE than humans.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Bitchtits McGee posted:

Wait, she's in my room, now, where am I supposed to go?!

Why don't you take a walk? Over there in the walking area!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

What would anyone need with an Alan Hale Jr.?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Saw that earlier and thought it was really fantastic. Would love to have a high-res version for a wallpaper.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

The link to the Johnny Longbow's Stew page on FB led me to this:

"California Lady" -- studio version

(I missed it if it's been posted already.)

I've been spending time considering...would serious MST fans be at all interested in a Clowns in the Sky style compilation that was all actual songs from the various movies that were riffed? I mean, yes, they're terrible, but something about that as a project is endearing and intriguing to me. And there are PLENTY of songs.

Just off the top of my head:

California Lady
Kiss Kicker '99 (otherwise known as Fish Picker)
Everything I Touch Turns to Gold (or any of the songs from Girl in Gold Boots)
Zombie Stomp (and the other songs by the Del-Aires in Horror of Party Beach)
The Edge of a Dream (end credits from Space Mutiny)

I'm sure there are lots more I'm not thinking of. Thoughts?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

So his plan is to rid the world of security guards by turning them into werewolves and then causing them to crash their cars?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Wish I had a spare $1,500+ bucks sitting around for the (almost full) VIP treatment.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Mister Kingdom posted:

Now YOU gonna be the wormface!

MISTER BEEAAAAAARRRDDDSLEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Bit the bullet and threw $100 at it. MST3K is legitimately one of my favorite things of all time, so it just felt right.

Less than $5K to the first goal!

Edit: Just watched it cross over. 3 new episodes of MST3K, everyone!

TotalHell fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 17, 2015

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Nobody Interesting posted:

The important question is if this Baron guy can sing as beautifully as Kevin.

Judge for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJp9rSbAx1Q

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Dungeon Ecology posted:

I'M INSAAAAANE!!!

She's got an awesome package, I never noticed that before.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Timely, too, since Trumpy was named after Donald Trump.

It's called evil, kid.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Spikey posted:

I already miss Megaweapon.

I'm just talkin' 'bout Megaweapon!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I could watch Space Mutiny every day, probably.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Guessing we've crossed the $5mil mark between the Kickstarter (at 4.6) and the addons (375k at last count) at this point. They really seem to be doing it.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Leelee posted:

Anyone else hear them on the live mic say "They're just talking about magic..."

Yep. This telethon has a real...uh...homemade feel to it.

But we crossed $5.9 and broke some fundraising records, so that's cool!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Oh hey half of Garfunkel and Oates!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Haha Joel finding out live that they crossed $5.9. He had no idea, that was great.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I love this a lot.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

NowonSA posted:

I'm looking forward to every scene with the MADS being shot by Felicia Day holding her iphone on herself and the other actors. So far that's been the highest production quality I've seen, may as well let her do it.

In fairness, Game Grumps is targeted directly at the age bracket that knows the least about MST3K, and they do get quite a few views on their videos. It makes perfect sense to get someone like that for the livestream. I'm sure they wanted to grab a Youtube star for their Youtube stream, that's just who they got.

I mean, I know literally everyone in this thread hates them, but there are a fair number of people who in fact do not hate them, and who may be drawn towards contributing to the cause through their presence.

Yeah, people I know who are a bit younger than I am are tweeting about their excitement for the Game Grumps / MST pieces. So they definitely have their fanbase, even if it seems impenetrably bad to me.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

The Time Dissolver posted:

Is there anything I'm not getting about the closing credits of Devil Fish where Tom and Crow laugh while Mike stays stonily silent or is it just supposed to be weird-funny?

It's a freeze-frame of the two main characters laughing at one another throughout the entire credits.

It also happens to be one of my favorite parts from that episode. Goddamn it killed me the first time I saw it. A funny, then on too long, then looping back to funny gag, which MST basically NEVER does.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Ludicrous Gibs! posted:

Sounds like you're knockin' Tom, might need some premium gas!

The boiler room has a receptionist??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

OldTennisCourt posted:

Girl in Gold Boots is such a strange movie.

Nice pants.

Hmmm...I admire your pants as well.

I HAD A PRETTY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

I wonder if the new series will have more of a focus on 80's films like the last season seemed to focus on (I know Gold Boots is from the late 60's though).

Merry Christmas everyone! Let's go to the HAUNTED HOUSE.

• Locked thread