Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh, I never thought onomatopoeia would be that different between languages, but now that I'm thinking about it it makes a lot of sense.

In French, dogs go 'Ouaf Ouaf'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010

Lord_Ventnor posted:

I liked the way the writers lampshaded Yeager's improbable German accent.

Also, am I the only one that finds Yeager deciding to make 2 little girls his top lieutenants a little creepy? :pedo:

I assume they're some sort of artifically created magiassassins or something, because you don't just find killer identical twins named 'Right' and 'Left'.

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010

MrCinos posted:

She is the most despicable Tales character by me, which is a feat considering her limited appearance in the game. I hope she gets some sort of painful retribution, preferably by Flynn.

Sodia shanked one dude, not even fatally (I assume they wouldn't kill the drat protagonist off anyway). We don't even know why yet, and this game is all about the shades of grey. This is the only offensive thing she's done other than dislike the main party. Cool off a little, jeez.

E:

Look at her face, even. She's not happy or gloating about it, she looks horrified.

Amidiri fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 28, 2012

• Locked thread