Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

I'm too old to bury my son!

Welcome, to the WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!

Futurama, quite possibly the most intelligently written cartoon of all time, and Matt Groening's love child of the late 30th and now into the 31st century was, as executive producer David X. Cohen put it, RUDELY CANCELLED in 2003 by Fox.

I hope I don't have to list the characters and voices to all of you who should know by now the brilliance of this cast and superb list of writers that work on this show.

But Good News everyone! The fools who fired our favourite space delivery crew were themselves fired for incompetence.

And not just fired, but beaten up too, and pretty badly...in fact, most of them died from their injuries.

:geno:

In any case, even though some may disagree with me, and believe that the show had lived its life, it is widely accepted as a very positive thing that Futurama has returned to us for a sixth season after releasing 4 feature length straight to DVD movies (at least three of them quite controversial) the show is no longer with Fox, but has become a program on the Comedy Central channel "How humorous!" :zoid:

Whether you like the new ones or hate them, the widely stated opinion is that new Futurama is better than no Futurama. And there continues to be new Futurama for a sixth season, whose first thirteen episodes aired starting June 24th 2010. Mixed opinions on these forums followed, with general appeal and exuberant quoting. Those episodes are now available on DVD, I have yet to buy this, but cannot wait to listen to those commentaries.

I would ask that any special feature content from the DVDs of season 6 be placed in spoilers for those who just haven't had the time or money to purchase and watch them yet.

The premiere of the second half of the sixth season will be a double feature! And is scheduled to air on Comedy Central on June 23rd 2011! There is some information online as to the plots of these episodes, and even a 40 second clip of the first new episode, which you may view at your risk. Please be discreet and discrete when discussing spoilers.
40 seconds of the premiere!
http://io9.com/5812331/exclusive-clip-from-futuramas-season-opener

One of the greatest things about this show in the opinion of THIS gross, ugly, smelly loser is that it maintains canon unlike nearly any other animated sitcom. It's not quite Dragon Ball, but it is definitely no Simpsons. Stuff that happens generally stays happened, while everything we care about tends to remain right where it is.

So let's review shall we.

The movies ended on a cliffhanger considering the production crew did not know whether the show would return. The DVD sales being as high as they were meant yes they would, so they quickly turned the cliff hanger into a restart button, bringing the crew from the brink of extinction back to their home and using stemcells (which as we all know were controversial in your day, but nowadays...SHUT UP!) brought all our favourite characters back to life in good health, including Zapp Brannigan.

WHEEEEEEEEEE! :smug:

We have Fry and Leela dating and in love, but nothing indicates the idea of a lifelong relationship. Whatever the case, we can only assume that Fry is happier than he has ever been now that Leela is willing to, almost casually, join the mile deep club

Fry's reaction to learning that Leela is willing to join the mile deep club cause...why not?

We learned some other INTERESTING STUFF as well such as:

Bender was NOT built by Hermes, who is actually inspector 5 :aaaaa:. People used to think I was dumb...but I proved them! :fry:

The professor's old girlfriend wasn't named Eunice...her name was UNIT! He was a robosexual!

Duh Vinci is the dumbest person on his planet and Fry doesn't know what language he's speaking.

Amy saved Earth from cats (which are all aliens) by changing the direction of the planet's rotation causing the sun to set in the east. And she was at last begrudgingly presented with her PHD in applied physics.

Nibbler forgot to make the crew taste purple so now he just talks when he pleases.

The theory of evolution is still up for debate in the year 3010 to the point where Farnsworth doesn't want to live on this planet anymore.

No matter how permuted up your minds are, they can be restored using at most 2 extra players!

Lrrr and Ndnd are still having trouble with their relationship but Orson Welles and cheap teleportation rays disguised as disintegration rays do more for their marriage than a freshly cut human horn.

And here's something you may or may not find interesting. We discovered that some rich person named Mister was nice to a mutant a long time ago so mutants are now allowed to live on the surface.

This means that we may or may not be seeing more of Leela's parents and newly met Grandmother who was kept secret because she's nuts.

Oh and yeah how could I forget... Scruffy turned a regular board into a diving board.

Mhmmmm

So there you have it. After years of sadness and depression, a wonderful revival movie and 3 mediocre followup movies (depending on how you look at it) and 13 stand up episodes (again depending on how you look at it, this poster happens to LOVE the new episodes with all the heartfeltness of watching War is the H Word or the Why of Fry) we have the rest of the sixth season to sate our hunger for a dopey delivery boy who froze himself while warming our hearts to find himself in the year 3000, a million years!

Let us bask in the glory of Futurama once again for the remainder of season 6, and hope with all our might that they may return to us again for a 7th season next year.

edit: I added some junk and stuff or whatever!

Danzel Glovington fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jun 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

sildenafil posted:

Wasn't there a WHEEEEEEEEEE! .gif posted in the previous thread? If so, I demand it be added to the OP. :colbert:

It was waffleimaged and cannot be reused sadly. If someone saved it and/or made one I'd be happy to add it. In the mean time I put something just as indicative under the image to express the Zapper in all his, um...glory?

Also updated to fix my booboo regarding Hermes/Bender which I ask you all forgive me for...I smoked a lot of paperwork in my day :420:

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

TravBot posted:

That's not a cigar!

Also it's not mine.

You jerked the words right out of my mouth. We're their fathers and it's high times we acted like it.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Firos posted:

Awesomeness on at least 10 different levels

I hope it's an ale, so I can take it to a ball game!

And is that your pac-man machine? That's so ballin.

I especially love the picture of the countess on Bender's lid, but what does he have above it?

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

IUG posted:

I move that the OP should have a Futuram Avatar and maybe a gang tag.

And also that my cat smells good.

...second

Really though, as far as I know gangtags are on the outs, but of course I would not object to being let into any group, especially the mongooses...yeah that's a good name, the Fighting Mongooses!

As for the avatar I'm currently between jobs and ain't got no credit card so we'll see maybe in the near future I can get one. Otherwise I'll leave it up to the Great Wall Of Prophecy to reveal God's will that I may blindly obey!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

SeXReX posted:

Those are REEDS jackass

The prophecy is strange and crudely drawn at best. It indicates that, we are "here" and our next Pharaoh is over there, near some ... tents

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

DrBouvenstein posted:

The OP is strange, and crudely drawn written, at best. It indicates that we are here, and new Futurama is over there, near some...South Park.

Those are QUOTES jackass! It's supposed to be the Simpsons quoting thread!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

A Humble Emperor posted:

New Futurama! :woop:

Of course I'm not planning on stealing that gif!!:mad:

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

ff7cid posted:

The day is almost upon us. I wonder if I could find the time to marathon last season before tomorrow's premiere?

I would so be down for this! I'm in the middle of a huge performance run of 2 operas right now (sadly not feign commissioned upon thee by Hedonism Bot) which will actually prevent me from live watching the new ones this week since I'll be busy from 5pm-all night Central, but I could stay up all night just to burn through the last 13 tonight (I didn't love the Xmas/holiday one, it made me think of a shittier Simpsons Halloween special).

I just might do this, it's been a while since I've seen some of them in their entirety. It's hard to pick my favourite of the last 13. I loved the Late Phillip J Fry and Prisoner of Benda so those might be the trumps, but Duh Vinci and Garden of Eden one were frikken hilar IMO. Also the Inspector 5 and evolution ones and the finale and even the Eye-phone and Lrrr and robosexual stuff was really enjoyable.

I think the cats one was really the only one I didn't LOVE and that's I think partly because I don't love cats a whole ton and lots of it was cat related humour. Even that one was tolerable with the cow's being extinct call back.

The cow says, "MOOOO"

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Hey I went to high school with a guy named David Moore (I realize it's a very common name) but there is no way in hell he's smart enough to make something like this without killing himself in the process.

Upon reading further I can see that he didn't build it, but came up with the idea...sounds David Mooresque now that I think about it, although I doubt he could even use the word maternal in a sentence properly.

Wonder if it's the same guy, anyone know if this David Moore went to Windsor Secondary? And was the Simon guy a goon? I'm assuming the guy who posted it is either Simon or David or a close friend and not just someone who stumbled on that piece of awesomeness.

edit: oh hey it was first posted by Superjew so who knows, could have been a nice internet find.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

A Humble Emperor posted:

Let's see how crazy I am now, Nixon!
:nixon:

a Humble Emperor posted:

:cry:I don't know what to do...do you think I should eat more butter?

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Gravel Gravy posted:

I thought it was great too. But be warned, Family Guy pulled that poo poo a lot after they came back.

Stop right there. Do not..do NOT! EVER! compare Futurama to Family Guy in ANY way. Ever! Please I beg of you keep that opinion to yourself, the derails are not worth turning even one person onto your opinion.

When this show was renewed after the dark ages of cancellation die hard fans were so upset with anyone who said the new episodes resemble family guy.

I for one say this show is beyond Family Guy in every way imaginable that can be construed as positive. It is brilliantly written.

As for my opinion on the 2 newbies. I laughed a whole lot. I'm sure on rewatches I'll love them like I love the other 13 new ones. Multiple Benders really can't make an episode bad so there you have it for the second one.

For the first new one, all the jokes about how the story moves forward for no reason REALLY worked like we were watching old Futurama, and the punchline of "all our fans are huge perverts" had me rolling and lolling.

I really can't complain, these episodes said to me, "Watch us, we're very very funny and there are MUCH better one's to come"

There's no way David X would let them blow their load on a premiere, we WILL see better episodes in these coming weeks I ASSURE you all.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Blind Pineapple posted:

Overall, the episodes were ok, but I'm not liking the trend of all the one-off Family Guy style jokes.

Seriously stop. Any joke that seems non sequitur or cut-away is still brought to us with more connection to the plot with followup or preceding lines that are relevant to the characters and plot. Pop-culture references come and go, but again, are somehow connected with the thread of the show, and it's nothing new (In a Pharaoh to remember, widely regarded as a fantastic episode, a character who looks and sounds suspiciously like Elton John quite randomly appears and performs a bunch of silly songs at Hememthotep's funeral before being pushed into the tomb). Cartoons always have moments where someone casually having it on in the background will still laugh at and this is why pop-culture must be included. Fourth wall breaking is not nearly as ham fisted (as in, Futurama has more subtle fourth wall breaking if an when it occurs) and the deliveries are crisp and clean. Any joke that is repeated several times is done so with anaphora instead of "ththhhssshshehh....aahahhhhh" over and over and over and over. If I'm missing what you consider to be a "family guy style" joke please let me know.

With Family Guy it is like sitting in a chair listening to Seth do silly voices of jokes that anyone could write or hear even in passing conversations with somewhat funny people. You forget what the characters are doing or even where they are sometimes. Futurama does not deviate into this style for even 1 second. The Scruffy thing was a close out joke, nothing like showing Peter's bone coming through his leg then his model is repaired to square one in the next shot. No. This stuff just doesn't happen on Futurama and I'm not in denial, Family Guy is nothing like this show, they are two different realms, and I happen to love them both.

Family Guy is a great show, it's just not something that Futurama borrows from or is anywhere comparable to. And I know I probably seem like a great big turd for making this rage post but I can't stand it when people don't like a Futurama episode and cop out their dislike by saying, "gently caress man, that was just like Family Guy." Because whether it made you laugh or not..no, it wasn't and no, this show does not have jokes that are like Family Guy. Robot Chicken, American Dad, and to some extent The Brak show and Aqua Teen have jokes that are more similar to Family Guy than Futurama does.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Blind Pineapple posted:

So, are you saying the newer Futurama episodes aren't doing a lot more continuity-breaking for the sake of a one-time joke? Most of your rant didn't address anything from my post beyond the words "Family Guy."

No, they aren't and I did say that if not outright, I mentioned how they connect their humour, even stuff that seems one-off, to the plot of either the episode itself, or the characters' overall arcs. The Scruffy thing was similar to how the Earth was post bender-goop/ugly giant destroyed but in the next episode everything will be back to normal as you said in your post. This isn't lazy writing or Family Guyesque, it's right on par with Futurama, just like the ally mcneal episode where they addressed this exact concept. Fry says it's all about knowing the one secret to every TV show how everything is always back to normal at the end, then it zooms out and everything is destroyed.

The best example to support your argument would be the eye-phone episode I would say, where they added a singing butt boil that we'll hopefully never see again but it still fits, it's just more of a stretch than their old stuff and I think they know from that reception that they took things a bit too far in that episode. I don't see how the Zapp/Leela episode didn't fit in since he's been consistently trying to bone her since they did it in season 1.

They haven't broken continuity any more than they did in the old episodes. They don't address the fact that the year is one week longer, or that Kif and Amy and Leela have children and I haven't seen Zapp do anything for DOOP in years. Their ship is always repaired instantly (as someone already said) and it sure didn't take long for the Prof and Hermes to get better after being digested by the HGB, Zapp and Fry's pelvises sure cleared up in a hurry and when Bender was steering with his rear end he destroyed numerous Earth monuments in their current 21st century locations that were supposedly meant to be moved to some beach by a super villain president.

I could go on but the point is the genius continuity comes from subtle call-backs (such as, "that's almost 10 per year!") and interesting character development, which remained present throughout the first 13 of this season and was maintained in these two. I particularly enjoyed seeing some of Amy's clumsiness...classic Amy.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Shadow The Rat posted:

I really don't think Neutopia did anything for the characters because it wasn't about the characters, it was about one entity against another.

I disagree with this. Each woman had their own personal spin on what they hated about the men, and each man was individual in their chauvinistic ways. Lots of Jamaican talk humour, the ladies each saw different shopping outlets that fit THEIR CHARACTER in the mirage, Fry was just as Fryish as he has always been ("My lucky shoe!"), it was Leela that came up with the idea to use the robots heating/cooling components to keep them safe which is very Leela like being that she's the captain and the straight woman of the show. I think you were just missing a lot of what went on in the show because it's new and you came in with a tainted opinion or something. Or maybe you hate man vs woman plots, but Futurama has had this kind of humour all throughout the series, most obviously being Amazonian women in the mood, but also in zoigburg's home planet episode where Fry explains how to fake being in love and things like "how was your day.....aww look what you did, she won't shut up."

quote:

Why should I care about anything that happens if the characters don't care either? Even when their genders were swapped it was still Leela/Labarbra/Amy still as one spurned unit versus everyone else,

Again, they maintained their individual identities and I don't know how you didn't see it. Labarbra has always kept the pants in her relationship with Hermes so her attitude towards him in the bedroom was apt. Leela showed jelousy towards Fry because he's now prettier than her, which is totally Leela's MO, and Amy said something Marsy ("crappin eh" I think). The men as women had individual calender shots that totally related to their characters (and were hideous). Either way it was all their, the writers haven't forgotten who these people are and conflict is a necessary part of story telling so entity vs entity is going to be seen one way or another.

quote:

Bender was a bit over-exposed. Patton Oswalt's character felt tacked on and more just a way to end the episode and get the Benders out of there.

He might have been overexposed but this is also nothing new, episodes tend to centre around 1 character every now and then. Bender had one where he was the only main character in the entire 2nd act (robot 1-x episode) and in the first movie and the third movie he dominated screen time for a good bit. Kids love Bender, he's gonna get screen time let's face it. He's kind of like the Russell of Futurama I guess, except that he doesn't lose miserably 3 times in 4 seasons.

The Benders left so they wouldn't have to do one Quintilianth of a thing all the time. The giant was a guest star no more tacked on than the average guy (Tom Kenny's character) or the Waterfall family or el Chupaneebray, the guy that can morph into a Cyclops, the native Martians, the porno dealing monster, Helmet Spargle, or Roberto. I still don't see the validity of your complaints and think you should re-watch some older Futurama to help you enjoy the newer.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Besides how could atomic sized Benders even function WHEN THEY THEMSELVES ARE MADE OF ATOMS?

That would require extremely tiny atoms, and have you priced those lately? I'm not made of money! Leave me alone!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

SlothfulCobra posted:

What about that robosexuality episode that undid everything that was established in the pirating episode?

You mean the Lucy Liu DON'T DATE ROBOTS one? I think the only real difference is terminology there. Unless you're referring to how it's no longer taboo to date robots yet we've not seen anything about that since robosexuality episode, which I think supports my argument.

If that was your intent, I thank you...it's just...the luxury edition of my argument has so much more eagle that, :sigh: it saddens me to think of you missing out.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Borax kid seems to think our rock alien friend is dead.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

IUG posted:

Nope, for all intents and purposes he's a ghost. They even gave him the tail.

Now the multi-Bender episode started swinging around when the mini Benders stopped being extra character and became plot devices.

But the last ghost died over two hundred years ago....the last HUMAN ghost. It's been established as canon that robot ghosts do in fact exist. Even though the ones in that werecar episode were just somethings of a something something....

OF COURSE. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!

Now y'all quit yer bitchin and enjoy the new Futuramas

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Coleman posted:

All the callbacks in this episode were awesome. Even added a Simpsons callback for good measure.

I quite enjoyed that.

I'm about to rewatch but do you mind pointing this one out for the dumbasses in the crowd?

My guess is that you meant Gerry Ford talking like Homer. I do so love that episode of the Simpsons.

"Well why don't you come over to my house and watch the game and we'll eat nachos"

Also like to point out that as a stoner who has watched Futurama :420: more times than I can count, I'm really enjoying the 1-dimensional approach to Hermes's humour. It would be nice to centre another episode around him or at least have his old personality of boring accountant from Jamaica rather than simply, stereotype from Jamaica. But weed jokes make me sit up straighter simply from the reference alone so they're accomplishing what they set out to do. Also, the show's on later than it used to be and it's on comedy central now, they know their prime demographic will be smokers of the marj. I can see how that'd annoy non-stoners or even the picker viewers but it gets a laugh outta me every time, and yes, this episode's was more thought out than "I'm on a mostly natural high!"

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Coleman posted:

I already did!

...wait that's not me.

Look, it's the guy you are!

Iunno...Fry?

Edit: David Cohen's commentary in War if the H word mentions how a character's stupidity has reached a new low when Fry forgets that he's himself.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Vogon Poet posted:

Agreeing with this. I thought the Leela episode was middle-of-the-pack for the current season. Last week's episode was one of my least favorites of the whole series. It just seemed to lack the cleverness that Futurama usually has.

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Klungar posted:

And then Martyoof said, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Wait I'm not done,

-O!" OK I'm done.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Cryptic Edge posted:

Anecdote accepted.
Snappy comeback not found.

*inserts tape*

"Your Mother!"

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

spankmeister posted:

*click*

WHAT!?

*state obvious*

But spankmeister! You ARE technology!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Coleman posted:

You call that a pressed-quote?! TravBot, hit the retaliate button!

Call me a booger-quoter well I'll quote a booger SO hard....

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Manos del Sino posted:

GORILLA EMPERORS GIVE MORBO GAS.

oh yeah... hello little gorilla....I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman over a moderately attractive ape?!

I AM LRRR. I AM MORBO. AND I AM THE HORRIBLE GELATINOUS BLOB!

(the fact that Maurice was self-conscious about how similar these voices sound makes his Emmy award for Lrrr/Orson Wells even more awesome. He is seriously a childhood idol of mine).

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

fruitpunch posted:

Thing is though, those voices are the same voice but there are still differences, HG Blob definitely has this kind of gooey, slimey aspect to the voice in the back of the throat, and i've noticed differences between Lrr and Morbo but i couldn't describe them really.

Oh absolutely, and in the commentary David Cohen or Mat Groening or someone points out that they aren't the same and Maurice admits that he uses that self depreciation as kind of a joke for the commentary listeners.

You're right about the HGB voice sitting farther back in the throat. Morbo's is legit deeper than Lrrr and Lrrr has a growl not heard from Morbo (as growly as Morbo is, his voice is slightly less growly and ominous than the ruler of Omicron Persei 8)

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

aquatic sideshow posted:

Hello, Morbo. How's the family?

Oh ho ho no...they will go straight to Morbo's gargantuan head. Although, I guess I could...destroy a few of them!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Coleman posted:

I'd hate to be those guys...

:aaa: Everyone we ever knew?! Ehhh I never liked those guys.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Alter Ego posted:

They said I probably shouldn't be a doctor surgeon...

They poo-poo'd my electric frankfurter.

They said I prolly shouldn't E, with just F;B!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Heliotrope posted:

They said I couldn't fly with just one eye.

code:
 I am Bender please insert girder 
:geno:

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Alter Ego posted:

:nixon:We fired a nuke at it but it was like shooting BBs at Bebe Rebozo!:nixon:

The only Bebe Rebozo joke I've ever heard on television.

Blow them to Baco Bits with a well placed warning shot.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Martytoof posted:

Who's the tough guy now, Vinny? :mad:

Ha! That barely hurt Leela at all!

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Monicro posted:

We got medals! :haw:

They got medals! :smith: :zoid:

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Coleman posted:

I actually don't own the DVDs. I rented them all at one point for the commentaries, but there's very little reason to own them when they were all on TV in original condition.

That appears to no longer be the case. :(

Being able to listen to Mat and David swear that there's no such instrument as Boo-bams 100 times in a row is absolutely a very big reason to own the DVDs.

EDIT: There's also the first ever shot of a Killbot with its kill limit at 0000 then Zap Brannigan (whose THE Zap Brannigan?) restarts it. As far as I know, they never show the killbots again until the movies (please correct me if I'm wrong)

That deleted scene from the 1st DVD is so funny to me and it adds a whole lot to all the "wave after wave of my own men at them" jokes.

"Also, I heard you defeated a horde of somethings in the something something system!"

Danzel Glovington fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Oct 13, 2011

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

delljit posted:

Our first order of business is lunch. I suggest we start with some lobster Zoidberg... I mean, lobster Newburg. ... I mean, DOCTOR Zoidberg.

Zoidberg? A diplomat? The list of things I've heard now contains everything.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Yeah, Ferengi Monopoly is fine... if you haven't played Pirate Monopoly.

:catholic:.... OH GOD NEXT!!!

Have you all been forgetting about Star Wars monopoly!? The beauty contest runner-up card has Sy Snoodles on it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

Spalec posted:

I dunno if this was ever posted, but wiki has some details on episodes for next season: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurama_%28season_7%29

I like the sound of the 3012 election episode and a Calculon episode, by the sounds of it. We still need a full "all my circuits" episode one day though

I feel better about myself!

• Locked thread