Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coffee Quack posted:

that dealer dude was doing him a fashion favor, really

why didn't he buy a little weed from him to get the goggles back? wahts wrong with smoking weed and chillin with black people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where's DeForest Kelley? too awesome for heaven?

GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JustFrakkingDoIt posted:

someone requested this get giffed in the tviv trek thread so i made it

enjoy?

why did they make him go to the academy? he was on the loving bridge when locutus was trying to kill earth. he has more experience than any commander on a gay rear end miranda

GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kirk posted:

julian and miles were gay m8s

GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bedshaped posted:

IIP nerd can't accept that god can exist in a fictional universe

no, nerds hate when ron moore isn't reigned in and goes crazy with his religion poo poo. luckily he had people to control him on DS9 and that's why it's better than BSG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mind Spew posted:

the worst part about Starbucks visions and poo poo is that a lot of people assumed that she was half cylon but it turned out and the daughter of the cylon model that got killed before the series. then the creator of the series said no its because she was an angel

literally everything about the ending was terrible, maybe barring the scene with adama and roslin because though sad it was a good scene

i shouted at my monitor out of anger when I saw the episode

and this is why you can't have ron d. moore be in control of anything or else you get weird religious poo poo everywhere. just look at the finale of DS9. except that's just racist as gently caress having a black guy leave right before his new baby is due. ron d. moore is a racist evangelical christian.

• Locked thread