Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pointers
Sep 4, 2008

hrm http://phys.org/news/2014-09-black-holes.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

MANIFEST DESTINY posted:

I try not to get excited about anything that science journalism says because its almost always bullshit, especially when theres not a peer reviewed paper to go with it.
ya i know. it's cool it might, possibly, have a solution now tho

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

not to be Malthusian, but what is our food supply going to look like in a couple decades?
it depends

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

:vd:

pointers fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Oct 20, 2014

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cumberbatch but less smug than sherlock?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

i will be legit disappointed if they steamroll over his homosexuality but i cant maintain decorum here

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

Heresiarch posted:

i'm conflicted because i want to see gamergate idiots get harassed for being idiots but at the same time that's the same tactics they use

i should just give in and be a hypocrite really because it's easier to get poo poo done that way
420 practice misandry erryday

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

Snapchat A Titty posted:

they should get a cardboard cutout to play the doctor with an offscreen voice saying the lines
there would still be fanfiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

thats redundant

• Locked thread