Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The "Pinslayer" ball gets me every time :allears:

E:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 1,001!

BEHOLD! WE HAVE BECOME THE NIGHT'S THREAD :skeltal: FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF absolute FUCKERS

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 06:17 on May 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Page one-thousand's watch has ended. We shall not see its like again.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.
After Jon gets his much deserved shanking, and they go to burn his body, we'll find out he's a targ when he just won't burn and Mel can resurrect him.
Too bad he burned his hand on that lantern.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

I can't wait for Winds of Winter!

Dude, can you wait for something that, like, totally doesn't exist? :2bong:

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
When (if) TWOW comes out, does this thread turn into a legit book discussion thread and all the poo poo-flinging monkeys get cast out?

I've still got a lot of poo to give.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
This thread did get stoic and serious while we read ADWD.

Then we all got to Danyrrhea and that was that.

Hunky Joe
Dec 21, 2005

I'll fight crime when I feel like it...

AtAt-de-fay posted:

When (if) TWOW comes out, does this thread turn into a legit book discussion thread and all the poo poo-flinging monkeys get cast out?

It probably will but you've got several years decades until the next book so sling all the poo you want.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

AtAt-de-fay posted:

ADWD already answered that. Go to any page from about 5 to 200. It's filled with serious legit book discussion.

What was hilarious was a few months before the book came out when everyone was making a big deal about spoilers and leaving.

Contra Calculus posted:

Holy poo poo! Are people seriously leaving because they're afraid of loving spoilers in the bad thread? loving SPOILERS IN THE BAD THREAD? God, you're all a bunch of loving babies. And if Jon not really dying and Pycelle and Kevan dying are the only things that loving happen then this book is already stupid as gently caress.

Contra Calculus posted:

Well congratufuckinglations shitdicks. Six years and nothing loving happens... again. What are your thoughts?

some bust on that guy fucked around with this message at 20:20 on May 6, 2016

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Bran eats Jojen.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

TequilaJesus posted:

Bran eats Jojen.

Jojen was actually Howland Reed, and Meera is Jon's sister. Lyanna died in childbirth because there were twins.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Shitdick.

That's a name I've not heard in a long time.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

Someone needs to go through all 1000 pages and find the best quotes. I'm sure there's plenty of forgotten gold.

Here's a quote from before ADWD came out.

Contra Calculus posted:

I hope to god I don't have to read through more bullshit Dany chapters. Good god that would be my loving nightmare if most of Dance was about her.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qhp3wnKyKA

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This is all from the last thread.

Solice Kirsk posted:

That reminds me, I work with a guy and we mostly just talk about hockey and the market and poo poo, but today he brought up GoT and asked if I was watching it. I told him I was but that I had read the books. He looked me right in the eye and said, "Hopefully that fat rear end dies before finishing the series so these people that just started watching the show can be just as pissed as I have been for 6 years."

I unironically gave him a high-five.

Arnold of Soissons posted:

neongrey posted:

My dad has cottoned on to the fact that there's no way Ned can survive the season. I almost want to suggest that he does.
That would be some WildCards it would fold back in on itself.

Like dating a girl with a rape fantasy and not raping her because that's what she really wants so instead you just rape her friends to make her jealous.

IRQ posted:

Arnold of Soissons posted:

I don't see how that's even possible.
Imagine Gurm giving you a BJ. Imagine his pizza-grease covered lizard lips bearing down on your flaccid cock, his bloated tongue swirling, his red nose heaving, his bloodshot jaundiced eyes peering into yours while his grimy sausage fingers cup your balls and his other hand probes your anus with one gravy-soaked finger. He slurps your dick in, like an errant piece of pasta, and begins to stroke the shaft with his neckbeard while the inexorable force of his suction, practiced upon many pizzas, draws you into his well lubricated throat. Imagine, and despair.

Smiling Jack posted:

What the gently caress this thread has rules now? The whole point of the goddamn low content shitposting is that it's been so loving long since that greasy lemoncake raper came out with a real book (a feast for crows does not loving count) that there is nothing to loving discuss anymore. Ned's dead, the Hound is a monk now, Ayra is not blind, and the only good ending to the Brienne / Catleyn storyline would be if the rope snaps and Brienne's corpse falls on Zombie Cat and finally loving kills her off.

There is no next book. There is no end. There is no closure. There is only lemoncake.

LoG posted:

I'm going to name my son or daughter Gurm, can't think of a middle name. Wife says rape and lemon are out of contention.

A Typical Goon posted:

So basically two olds guys die and Jon gets stabbed? I can't wait to read 1200 pages of this!

zalmoxes posted:

I just told this chick on OkCupid to google the red wedding. I'm never getting a date now.

some bust on that guy fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jul 1, 2018

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
How come no one can do a proper GRRM impression.

Hunky Joe
Dec 21, 2005

Ague Proof posted:

How come no one can do a proper GRRM impression.

Most people don't want to have to go door to door in their neighborhood telling their neighbors they are a registered sex offender for a proper impression of his GRRMiness.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Hunky Joe posted:

Most people don't want to have to go door to door in their neighborhood telling their neighbors they are a registered sex offender for a proper impression of his GRRMiness.

The original GRRM in that clone video probably came closest.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

TequilaJesus posted:

Bran eats Jojen.

Jojenpaste.

Looking forward to meeting Howland Reed and having Maege Mormont back in the picture. And I want her to warg into a bear.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

DARPA posted:

After Jon gets his much deserved shanking, and they go to burn his body, we'll find out he's a targ when he just won't burn and Mel can resurrect him.
Too bad he burned his hand on that lantern.

I was hoping that Aemon would not burn and that he would sit up as a super-wight and eat Olly so he wouldn't stab Jon

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Last episode of the season is apparently called Mother's Mercy. So is Lady Stoneheart gonna show up and yell at Brienne for spending an entire season sitting on a hill instead of helping Sansa?

rypakal
Oct 31, 2012

He also cooks the food of his people

frankenfreak posted:

Dude, can you wait for something that, like, totally doesn't exist? :2bong:

People are still waiting for Jesus

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Arcsquad12 posted:

Last episode of the season is apparently called Mother's Mercy. So is Lady Stoneheart gonna show up and yell at Brienne for spending an entire season sitting on a hill instead of helping Sansa?

This is in reference to Kelly C and Jorah/Tyrion or to Arya

Any potential implied reference to Stoneheart or the Mercy chapter are to troll book readers/gurm.

Hunky Joe
Dec 21, 2005

It means that Dany (Mother) is gonna get the Mercy squirts in the middle of a field at the end of the episode.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hunky Joe posted:

It means that Dany (Mother) is gonna get the Mercy squirts in the middle of a field at the end of the episode.

This is correct.

e: if not, I'm quitting this show

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

It's the walk of shame.

I'm really hoping Jon gets stabbed at the end of the next episode (Hardhome) and then there are 2 full episodes without returning to the Wall. Let the show watchers feel just a bit of the pain of waiting that we have.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Arcsquad12 posted:

Given the High Sparrow literally said that sinners were at the Mother's Mercy, I imagine it's related to that storyline.

Guiness13
Feb 17, 2007

The best angel of all.
Or Selyse burns Shireen.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

Arcsquad12 posted:

It's going to be Cersei's slutwalk, it's the Mother in the Seven. There will probably be other mom stuff too, like yeah Selyse/Shireen. Maybe Ellaria will kill/maim Myrcella and babble about being Oberyn's babbymama while doing so.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Given the High Sparrow literally said that sinners were at the Mother's Mercy, I imagine it's related to that storyline.

Maybe but Tyrion was "the gift" last episode and not the big stretch of land below the wall being given to the wildlings which they've talked about on the show before.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Erm, you need to give HBO's hit show Game of Thrones more respect. It is full of layers and meanings.

Timett posted:

Maybe but Tyrion was "the gift" last episode and not the big stretch of land below the wall being given to the wildlings which they've talked about on the show before.

See? Layers upon layers, man.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Junkenstein posted:

Erm, you need to give HBO's hit show Game of Thrones more respect. It is full of layers and meanings.

See? Layers upon layers, man.

Mind. Blown.

But seriously, the only show whose episode titles are worth paying attention to is 3rd Rock from the Sun.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Timett posted:

I was expecting "the gift" to be what arya and other faceless men give people and it wasn't that either.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

ADWD is going to be so much worse than this. I couldn't believe something was possible a few years ago, but here we are with a 1,000 page fantasy novel about incompetent lesbians and dickless Vikings spitting into preteen girls' pussies.

loving GRRM.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Lmao

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Loosechanj :allears:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Me: GRRM wrote a book where a man, covered in dog poo poo, who had his dick cut off, is, under threat of bodily harm, forced to perform oral sex on a non-consenting preteen girl as part of their mutual psychological torture at the hands of a murderous, zoophilic, pedophilic rapist. Man, gently caress this book.

Loosechanj: Hey there, buddy. Let's not be so judgmental.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Talking about the events of the books is what's wrong with this thread :supaburn:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Scenes Wherein Women Have Sex With Animals:

Book: 1
Show: 0

Show wins. Arrest GRRM.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/PekQMQr.jpg

Woodpile fucked around with this message at 00:50 on May 30, 2015

Adbot