Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

After slogging through literally thousands of pages, can someone answer me: Is Sandor Clegane is still alive?

It's just freaking hard to keep track of so many characters, and the index reads like the lineage entries of the Silmarillion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

cuddlefish posted:

Yes. He is most likely here- the huge gimpy dude with the convenient hood over his face.

ok cool, because I was considering not finishing this book until later if he died before his chance at redemption.

Edit: Grammar

Cpt_Obvious fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jul 22, 2011

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't worry. There is still plenty of time for him to be betrayed and poisoned by Littlefinger while trying to save Sansa.

Betrayal requires trust.

Edit: He'll probably die in a successful rescue of Sansa.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

cuddlefish posted:

Not nearly hosed-up enough. Sansa will have him thrown out the moon door after Littlefinger convinces her the Hound played his role and nudged Joff into killing Ned.

...ugg.

Someone please tell me that Tyrion hasn't turned into a bitch. All he's done so far is whine about Tysha.