Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

So can someone just spoil two things for me?

Do Catelyn and Joffrey ever loving die? I hate Joff because he's a smug prick, and reading any Catelyn chapter makes me hate her even more. I'm halfway through Storm of Swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Finally finished ADWD...I took way too long to read it though and am a bit lost.

Are these the man people still alive from the first 2 books?

Tyrion
Bran
Rickon??
Cersei
Jamie
Brienne??
Dany
Jon??
Barristan
Jorah Mormont
Theon Greyjoy
Asha Greyjoy

zombies:
Catelyn
Ser Gregor as Cersei's Kingsguard maybe?

Am I missing anyone terribly important?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Blind Sally posted:

If you could call that living.

Oh, that's a good point. He started eating something that basically turned him into the tree, right?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Fog Tripper posted:

Everyone from all books should be considered "alive" until the series is completed.

"low magic"
:argh:

Even wolf head Robb?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

So I've seen a few times r+l=j saying that Jon is targaryen...I'll admit I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to reading between the lines in these books...would someone mind explaining?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

So my wife just read the Red Wedding and was obviously pissed like so many others have been...it felt good to know that she was coming up on it and then seeing her freak out was pretty funny.

She's calmed down now and she said to me 'Well dammit, Daenaerys better getting ready to gently caress some poo poo up!"

I answered 'Oh she loses her poo poo, don't worry.'

Am I a horrible person?