Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
toby
Dec 4, 2002

Gotta polish up the egg-serving tray. The large one, for the 24 eggs that Smashmouth needs to eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toby
Dec 4, 2002

spidoman posted:

The egg McMuffin has been purchased and will now sit on my desk for 12 hours until I am able to get the whole band together.

Do you live that far away from a McDonald's, that is gross man

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Oh right, breakfast ends at 10. I am a moron. You are doing good work, eating the 12 eggs is good, chew up the eggs and show smashtmouth how easy it is to eat egg

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Woland posted:

Collab, sugar ray and smash mouth eat 2 gallons of merangue.

e: in 720p

gently caress, my wallet!

toby
Dec 4, 2002

That picture loving beautiful, I want the egs to fly into the mouth

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Yesss! Look at him go!

toby
Dec 4, 2002

spidoman posted:

I'm so excited! :woop:

Looking forward to this, you're like a little mini smashmouth-man.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

spidoman posted:

If you deem it worthy I will gladly contribute $50 to the cause once I get paid in order to fulfill my toxx.

I also have it all recorded if you'd like to see (minus the barfing,) just need to edit it down so it's not a 35 minute saga.

I think you can count your toxx fulfilled, man. Dear god.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Anne Whateley posted:

Should have basted a egg. Basted eg superiority

Put a egg on the ground and make it dirty, call it a wasted egg

then eat it

toby
Dec 4, 2002

hoodrow trillson posted:

http://gawker.com/5818980/washed-up-rocker-will-eat-24-eggs-because-the-internet-told-him-to

Now the legitimate "snarky" blogosphere is on to this.

They will ruin everything.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

This all makes me want some eggs

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Focus On Egg.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Bluesy Guy posted:

That's enough for now. I'll talk about it more and post the other photos when I have time.

Wait is this for real??

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Flavor Bear posted:

I am glad I am not Mr. Mouth because I hate eggs.

How the hell do you hate something as delicious and versatile as eggs, I am angry and will smash your mouth for this!

toby
Dec 4, 2002

I ate two hard boiled eggs today and thought to myself "that dude is going to loving die"

toby
Dec 4, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9dSe-F61ms

toby
Dec 4, 2002

It is 100% fitting that of all people on earth, Guy Fieri is the one to cook the eggs. His hilariously awful hair and stupid goatee, his 90s rockabilly shirts... he is perfect for this. PERFECT.

Guy Fieri feed steve smashmouth the Egg

toby
Dec 4, 2002

I believe I heard on twitter that his name is Steve "Smash" Mouth

toby
Dec 4, 2002

HAL9100 posted:

I have more faith in the Mouther of Smash to uphold his end of the deal, I like to think that if Guy presented him with any kind of cop-out dish that Mouth would flip the gently caress out and go ape-poo poo eating raw eggs to satiate the masses.

Man now I want this to happen.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

LadyPictureShow posted:

Guy Fieri eat the ?????

Thumbtacks.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

$25k would be fine if we got to choose the person.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

I have a newfound respect for Smash Mouth Dude. He appears to be totally enthusiastic about eating the gently caress out of these eggs, and I can't hate on that even a little bit.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Illegal Username posted:

I unironically like the song Walking on the Sun.

Well, that's a ban.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

You are ruining everything! Focus! SMASH MOUTH EAT EGGS NOW.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Fooley posted:

:stare:

I gotta say I'm looking forward to this.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

News: Smashmouth Loses Fingat in Bizarre Egg Accident

toby
Dec 4, 2002

In It For The Tank posted:

Would any of you twitter goons be willing to tweet #THINKOFYOURSON or would that just be wrong?

You have to ask if hassling a man about his dead son is okay for an internet joke?

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Valex posted:

I think that's pretty unnecessary. Billy Corgan would probably eat the Eggs

Billy Corgan would whine about eating just 1 egg for so long that everybody would be like "jesus christ nevermind" and go home

toby
Dec 4, 2002

DrPain posted:

I once ate a costco size jar of pickles in one go.

How are you not dead? Are you now a pickle?

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Every time you see this thread bumped or this post quoted: consider sending @smashmouth a friendly encouragement on Twitter. Don't say mean things! Just implore him to Please Eat The Eggs. For the children.

QTIYD

toby
Dec 4, 2002

It's like this dude has carefully picked out all of the worst famous people he can find. Or maybe they have a club, the Worst Famous People's Club.

Members include: Smash Mouth Guy, Guy Fieri, George Lopez, Carrottop, OJ Simpson, all of the people from G4TV, etc.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Yeah this sounds stupid but I have actually eaten a lot of eggs in the last week or so, and I think this thread is the reason.

Some kind of Egg Council should probably adopt "Eat The Eggs" as a new marketing campaign. Like "Got Milk?", except better

toby
Dec 4, 2002

7thBatallion posted:

Better than Carlos Mencia.

Shhhh don't say that out loud, Sham Wowth will hear you and book that show instead

toby
Dec 4, 2002

That is beautiful.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Zoom Shroom posted:

Cheer up guys!

Here, I did a thing for you:

hahaha the super slow crowing monster sound is great.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Diaper_Wearing_Man posted:

Egg

If you made this I have to note that you did not substitute "egg" for even one word in that song :mad:

toby
Dec 4, 2002

:allears:

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Yes the livestream features occasional clicking, faint music, and lots of blackness. Very sad.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Yesssss achewood you tell 'em. Tell them about the eggs. And how much Guy Fieri sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toby
Dec 4, 2002

cathalc posted:

I heard Smash Mouth and Guy Fieri sneak into your house at night and don't eat your eggs.

I've heard they gel up your hair while you sleep and replace all of your regular-people shirts with bowling/hawaiian shirts