Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.
More motorsport, working on my panning.

600hp GT-R, the acceleration out of the corners was unbelievable for a street car.

This 260 caught on fire, too bad it was on the other side of a hill from me at the time :(

Round 1 of the WA Drift series is in November, I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.

A5H posted:

Properly awesome man! Love seeing you progress! It's literally impossible to shoot super slow pans at like a 3/4 angle because of movement which is a shame.

For Ash Willis by AshBurrows, on Flickr

I still love wide stupid pans :)

Yeah it's a shame, the three quarter views are a lot more dynamic than straight profiles. Works a lot better with drifting where the direction of motion isn't the direction the nose is pointing. Those wide pans are pretty sweet too.

Datsun, Porsche by Sunday Punch, on Flickr

GT-R wheel by Sunday Punch, on Flickr

Next time I go to the track I'm exclusively shooting wheels/brakes. Maybe some blistered tyres.