Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

:japan:Welcome to the Japan cellphone Megathread:japan:

This thread was created as a home for ALL Japan-centric phone discussion, mostly to get it out of the Japan megathread.

I intend for this OP to be as comprehensive as possible, so let's begin by asking: why did you come here?

A) I am/will be traveling to Japan
B) I am/will be living in Japan
C) Neither, I'm here for a different reason

For those in group A, please see this post.
For those in group B, please see this post.
For those in group C, EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

Regardless of why you came, you may want to start with a...

Brief overview

The Big Three: NTT DoCoMo, SoftBank, au by KDDI

I will preface this by saying that there isn't an enormous disparity between any of these three carriers. All are priced similarly, offer similar services, and even have similar handsets. Assuming you don't need any ultra-specific crap, there is nothing socks-knockoffingly good or bad about any given carrier. So, choose a phone you want, and get it. Alternatively, get whatever carrier your friends have, since there are often discounts making calls/sending SMS/data between the same provider.

tarepanda posted:

Docomo and au really have comparable networks. I've never been anywhere (and I've been in some pretty hick areas and way up in the mountains) where I didn't have reception with au. The only place I've never had reception is in tunnels, which is to be expected; Docomo has repeaters in SOME tunnels in Tokyo, but that's hardly something to base your purchase on. Softbank can be spotty at times, but generally okay.

If you are interested in actual subscriber numbers, per month, TCA is your go-to industry monitor.

NTT Docomo

NTT Docomo has a long history of innovation and a reputation for providing reliable service throughout the entirety of Japan. Docomo can lay claim to several "world's first" in the mobile phone space, such as the world's first automated cellphone network, the first nationwide network, the first 3G network, first video calling, and so on. They spend heaps on R&D, not necessarily handsets, but general telecoms R&D.

Does that make them a good or bad choice? Not particularly.

Advantages:
-Good coverage. While your au and SoftBank friends whine that they have no signal, you will have 3 bars.

Disadvantages:
-Expensive: Tends to be costly compared to au and SoftBank, because the company gets a high portion of its revenue from corporate clients.

Smartphone lineup: Blackberry, Droid

Softbank

Thanks to the privatization of Japan National Railway, the company (today known as JR) had to spin-off its fledling communications business. Japan Telecom, later J-Phone, was born. Before JR knew whatthehell, Vodafone stepped in and bought everything. A few short years later, Vodafone stepped out in shame. Yahoo Japan's parent company, SoftBank, stepped in.

Despite being passed around like a Tijuana hooker, the company has propelled itself to stardom and ever-increasing market share through competitive pricing and a massively successful advertising campaign involving a white dog. There is also this little phone called the iPhone that SoftBank got the rights to offer exclusively in Japan. So as you can imagine, every Japanese iPhone user, ever, is also a Softbank user.

Advantages:
-Cheap
-Like 95% of other foreigners, and probably 75% of all people under 40 use Softbank

Disadvantages:
-Coverage isn't fantastic; lots of complaints of dropped calls

Smartphone lineup: Droid, iPhone

tarepanda posted:

The whole "young people have Softbank" thing -- I've never seen it out here. Most people (read: junior/senior high students) I know have Docomo with au second and Softbank third. Phone designs are usually cited as the reason, with the Softbank people all using iPhones.

au by KDDI

KDDI dates back to 2000, when three different companies (themselves mostly joint ventures funded by companies like Toyota, Sony, Kyocera, and Mitsubishi) joined forces to cash in on the everyone-needs-a-mobile-phone craze.

Before SoftBank came along with the iPhone, KDDI was stealing market share from Docomo like nobody even gave a poo poo. Especially for young people it was, and still is, an attractive option; KDDI was the first carrier to offer deep discounts specifically to students. Unfortunately these days it's difficult to come up with something notable about the company.

Advantages:
-It has the shortest name

Disadvantages:
-There is no cute girl as the image character

Smartphone lineup: Droid

The other three: eMobile, Willcom, UQ WiMax

For typical users, these next carriers really won't matter at all. They are pretty specialized, so should be avoided by the general population. I will go over each very briefly anyway.

eMobile

An ISP called eAccess got rights to use some of the 1.7GHz band, allowing the company to launch a new mobile carrier called eMobile. While they were originally data-only, since they use HSDPA (same as Docomo's FOMA), they now also offer voice services over Docomo's network. Being a data-centric carrier, one of their main offerings is the Pocket WiFi, a mobile broadband router with 42mbps downstream usable basically anywhere in the country.

Willcom

Formerly part of KDDI, now Japan's only remaining PHS carrier (read: everyone else has gotten out). After emerging from bankruptcy in 2010, Willcom is still trying to be important. They have a niche in hospitals/medical facilities due to the comparatively low power of their devices, but it's just a niche.

Interestingly enough, Willcom may have an ace up its sleeve in post-disaster Japan -- PHS towers are so inexpensive and low-powered that they are goddamn everywhere. After the earthquake, people have started to re-think massive towers relaying thousands of calls/data requests at once. With PHS, you can even (safely) have a tower in your house.

tarepanda posted:

The Willcom section is wildly inaccurate; well over half of the students I know with cell phones also have Willcom phones. They use their normal phones for normal stuff and Willcom phones for talking.

UQ WiMax

Mostly competing with eMobile, but basically, if you have WiMax in your notebook PC you already know what this is. Mobile internet.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jul 21, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

FAQ for people visiting Japan

If you are roaming, please check with your local provider about using your phone in Japan. Chances are, you'll be good. if you are too cheap for international roaming, read on!

1. I have an unlocked DROIDZR 3GS2 Special Edition, can I use just plop a prepaid Japanese SIM in it and use it in Japan?

Prepaid SIMs, like prepaid phones, are subject to strict control in Japan. Please see the next question for more information about prepaid phones.

***UPDATE: A company called b-mobile is now on the scene offering prepaid SIMs specifically for visitors to Japan. They arrive pre-activated, starting 2 days from shipment, so I recommend having them sent to your hotel in Japan.

***UPDATE2: In Fall 2012 Xcom will be launching 4G LTE hotspot rental with unlimited data for $18 USD per day. http://www.xcomglobal.com/Japan4G/
So if you don't need a local phone number, this may be a decent alternative to messing with SIM cards.

Rental SIMs are also available. Please see question #4.

2. I don't have an unlocked phone, so need to get a prepaid one. What are my options?

Officially, buying prepaid phones in Japan requires a foreigner registration card. Getting a foreign registration card requires (at least) a permanent address in Japan. Thus, as a tourist, you will be unable to get a prepaid phone.

There are some reports of being able to get prepaid phones at shady shops that don't follow the law, but good luck finding one.

3. Can I get some goon who lives in Japan to buy me a prepaid phone?

This is technically illegal. While it's physically possible, given the personal liability, you better be drat good friends with that goon.

4. I don't have an unlocked phone, so need to rent one. What are my options?

You will find a few different options in this space. There are several booths at Narita airport that can hook you up. Personally I chose SoftBank Rental, as they were the only company providing both a rental number and email address.

Rental phones are not cheap, but probably still drastically cheaper than international roaming. You'll also find some companies (probably at the airport) offering rental SIM cards should you want to use your own phone.

5. I hear there are plenty of payphones in Japan, so I don't necessarily need a mobile. Is that true?

Phone booths are now few and far between. Sure, you can find them at train stations and some department stores, but it's not uncommon to walk a few km without seeing a phone booth nowadays.

6. Forget about SIM cards and unlocking, can't I just use wifi or something?

Definitely. There's a company called Wi2 offering access to tens of thousands of Wifi spots throughout the country for 350 yen for 6 hours to 2000 yen for a week. They also have a 380 yen per month plan available but this is only for those residing in Japan, not visitors.

***UPDATE: In Fall 2012 Xcom will be launching 4G LTE hotspot rental with unlimited data for $18 USD per day. http://www.xcomglobal.com/Japan4G/

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Sep 12, 2012

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

FAQ for people living in Japan

Haven't written it yet

-general overview of pricing plans for each
-list of documents needed to get a cellphone

jet_dee posted:

For the third post about people living in Japan it might be worth mentioning what students spending a year in Japan on exchange should do to not get burned by long contracts, or simply how to minimise the financial damage.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jul 14, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah, I guess I should mention somewhere that my OP was Tokyo-centric. I've only known one person here who had Willcom, and she regretted it. I can see how it would be popular with students though, added your stuff to the OP tarepanda.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

tarepanda posted:

Two things

I appreciate the suggestions but realistically those points are only applicable to like 0.01% of foreigners visiting Japan. Don't worry, I have gotten the fisheye getting a ARC on a tourist visa before.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Willcom is also poo poo when moving more than like 10km/h. Because the antenna are so low-powered, there end up being too many signal hand-offs.

I'm in the same situation Original_Z. Three phones I have on my radar now are Infobar A01, Samsung Galaxy S II, and iPhone (5?).

The Infobar A01 has me pretty enchanted with the cool design, original UI, FeliCa support, plus the usual gamut of smartphone features. I tried it in Yodobashi and liked it. Initial reviews were pretty positive, but there were a LOT of complaints about the battery life. Since that's pretty important for me, I was disappointed. Then like a goddamn lightning bolt, Sharp comes along and releases a patch, apparently the battery life problems were caused by a bug that prevented it from going into sleep mode properly. Now the battery life is on par with other smartphones.

Samsung Galaxy S II looks pretty nice, Engadget called it the "best Android yet" and there's even a Japan-specific model with 1-Seg support (but it drops NFC; I would have preferred FeliCa to 1-Seg).

And the iPhone, Apple is basically infallible, so why not?

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Prepaid are a viable option, through both SoftBank and au. Docomo pulled the plug on their prepaid service a few years ago, right around the time the regulations got more strict because people were using them for scams and such.

Softbank: http://mb.softbank.jp/en/prepaid_service/
au: http://www.au.kddi.com/english/seihin/prepaid/index.html

Would lean towards Softbank, since you can get unlimited email (e.g. doesn't matter what carrier other person is on) for 300yen/month. au only allows cmail (e.g. only to other au phones).

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

I'm not aware of any 1-year contracts either.

Keep in mind that SoftBank charges 9500 yen for terminating contracts within the 2-year period, which some people (especially JETs) may not have a problem with.

Where you get stung is the "Super Bonus" where you pay for your handset in installments over the 2 year period. So if someone is able to find a used/old phone on the cheap, and doesn't mind swallowing the 9500 yen, they could get a regular contract and just cut it early.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Carfax Report posted:

Consider updating the link in the OP from the old megathread to the new megathread.

Done

harperdc posted:

I'm thinking of going Softbank when I go on JET and this is good to know.

For comparison purposes, Docomo is 9975 yen and au is on a sliding scale, as much as 16800 yen if it's within 12 months.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Lon Lon Rabbit posted:

I just read they automatically start you on another 2 year contract, surely that doesn't mean I can only cancel now or in another 2 years to avoid the cancellation fee does it?

I'm not really sure about the iPhone stuff since Softbank has a completely different set of plans, but this part is true for even their non-iPhone plans. Consider it like the lease renewal fee on your apartment; just like it can be cheaper to move out than to renew your lease, it can be cheaper to change carriers than to stay on.

edit: however, I'm not sure when this was introduced. Looking at my bill now, it says "contract period: 3 years, 3 months" on it. If a 2-year contract were renewed, it would instead say 1 year, 3 months? Not sure if they would grandfather me in or not.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jul 21, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Lon Lon Rabbit posted:

drat.

I might even look into upgrading my 3GS then and seeing if I can't get another discount package, never thought I would upgrade but in this case it might be worth it overall.

From what some this dude is saying, it's apparently possible to simply change from "Packet Shihoudai for iPhone" to "Packet Shihoudai Flat" and you can rid yourself of the auto-renewal, assuming you signed up as part of the iPhone for everybody campaign and it's during your "free renewal months." Maybe worth asking about at the SoftBank store, if you're not ready to upgrade yet.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Jul 21, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Realistically I would recommend renting/prepaid to hold you over, if the iPhone 5 is what you really want.

edit: as I understand, you can also use MNP if you go with prepaid to contract. The fee is like 2100 yen, but your phone number won't change. Your choice.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Jul 25, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Just so everyone knows, Japan has finally caught up to the rest of the world and now has intra-carrier SMS:

http://weekly.ascii.jp/elem/000/000/049/49124/

Launched on July 13, so FIRE AWAY! Sending SMS to another carrier costs 3.15yen apiece, receiving is of course free. I don't think you can do MMS, but as dtb said, that's what email is for.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Are you able to install Swype on it?

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Softbank has server-side image resizing for email anyway (and it's on by default), so at least someone @softbank.ne.jp should be OK.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Tata Docomo has like 40 million subscribers, all foreigners. So be careful, an authentic Japanese person may think you're a foreigner by association. Don't want anyone making that mistake.

edit: whoops, numbers were outdated, apparently they're adding like 8 million a month.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Aug 17, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

I won't go into the social dynamics of clusters of foreigners living in isolated parts of the country, but that "herd mentality" is actually beneficial for SoftBank users. If SoftBank has a plan and handset the person wants at a price point they can afford, and they can call/SMS their friends from 1AM to 9PM for free, why wouldn't they go for it? The coverage itself isn't dramatically shittier than Docomo or KDDI. And I don't see either of them offering similar benefits for in-network usage. Am I missing something? This has nothing to do with being foreign, btw, since it's not like Softbank has plans specifically set aside for gaijins.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

edit: seems you already said that, so whoops! nevermind.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Aug 17, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Several people I know prefer the numpad for text input. That's why you end up with phones like "The Hybrid" 007SH
http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/smartphone/product/007sh/

Also there's a lot of functionality that smartphones have, and charge for, that simply aren't needed by some people. Fujitsu for example just announced that they are nearing their 20 millionth RakuRaku phone shipment.. AFAIK it's only sold in Japan:
http://pr.fujitsu.com/jp/news/2011/09/15.html

If you only need basic functionality like calling, SMS, and MMS, and it works fine on your current phone, why upgrade? Hell, the latest version has a dedicated button for calling the "RakuRaku Center" where some rep will walk you through any features.

On the other hand, all it will take is some killer apps/custom UI specifically tailored for old people to use, and I think they could be onboarded just as easily to smartphones. Case in point: the success if the iPad amongst the senior population (not that I have any figures to prove that). Touchscreens aren't inherently more complicated than clamshells, hell with the right UI it should be easier for an old person to use a touchscreen.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Rumors of iPhone coming to KDDI:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110922-00000001-zdn_n-inet

In the US there's already a CDMA iPhone so it's no huge surprise. Will be interesting to see what happens to SoftBank's subscriber numbers. According to the article, when they asked the KDDI president about iPhone on his network back in January he said "no comment."

KDDI has a press conference for Sept 26 but it's hard to imagine them announcing any new iPhones in advance of Apple themselves. So maybe just be the current model iPhone 4.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Not to be a news feed but now there's word that Docomo will be abandoning "high-level keitais" in order to focus on smartphones. Maybe the beginning of the end for the galapagos keitais.

http://www.nikkei.com/news/category/article/g=96958A9C93819696E0E4E29FEA8DE0E4E2EBE0E2E3E39F9FEAE2E2E2

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Oh crap, Galaxy S2 LTE:
http://ascii.jp/elem/000/000/639/639704/img.html

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Depending in your usage you may find SIM rental more economical:
http://www.softbank-rental.jp/en/phones/sim3g.php

105 yen per day (~3000 yen per month), but it includes no minutes or data. So YMMV.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

I will literally flip a coin to decide between Android and iOS.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

I guess if you want to buy into the Apple ecosystem, iPhone is much better software-wise (obviously). Personally iCloud is lost on me... since my Mac Mini is too old and you need minimum 2GB of RAM to install.

Seems like Apple and Google have an equivalent for most everything now.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

KDDI taking preorders beginning at 4PM today:
http://av.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20111007_482343.html?ref=rss

0 yen for the 16GB version; pretty awesome.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Whelp, SoftBank is in it to win it:
http://www.softbankmobile.co.jp/ja/news/press/2011/20111007_01/

45 minutes until preorders start.

edit: why get an 8GB iPhone 4 when you can get a 16GB iPhone 4S for the exact same price? What am I missing?

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Oct 7, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Interesting post here:
http://softbanksucks.blogspot.com/2011/10/au-appears-to-win-iphone-comparison.html

But pretty misleading because he doesn't appear to be including the service charge discount you get from SoftBank that drastically reduces the actual outlay for the phone:
http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/iphone/event/reserved/price_plan.html
http://www.kddi.com/corporate/news_release/2011/1007b/besshi.html

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Oct 11, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Ah yes, seems he updated the post. Not that I really expected a website called "softbanksucks" to present an objective viewpoint.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

So apparently SoftBank's contract registration system has gone tits-up and they aren't taking any more for the rest of the day:
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20111014_483729.html

Those of you who wanted the Softbank 4S today, hope you already have one or can wait until tomorrow!

Article says KDDI's system is still working fine. Wonder how much this will cost SoftBank... surely there are heaps of people who care more about the phone than the provider.

Was thinking about going down to get one (even brought my passport to the office) but it sounds like mayhem. Maybe I'll wait till things calm down, next week or so.

edit: false alarm, apparently working again now.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Oct 14, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Exciting week in phone-land. Apple sold a pile of 4S phones with a version of Siri extremely stunted in Japan over the weekend, Docomo just announced the Galaxy SII LTE edition, joint announcement from Samsung & Google tomorrow during Asia hours about next-gen Android+Nexus Prime, and Docomo apparently has "5 more" to add to their lineup that they suspiciously weren't able to announce today. Hopefully one of them is the Nexus Prime...

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah, I guess it will depend on the price. iPhone 4S is basically free thanks to the subsidies, so Docomo would have a tough time convincing customers to shell out 60,000 yen or whatever for a Droid with (presumably) better specs. I mean yeah it'll have a nicer screen and a new version of Android but is that worth $$$ to most people? Probably not. Given the popularity of the GS2 I can see them using that handset to compete on price with the iPhone 4S, and the Nexus Prime to compete on features. So extremely unlikely that the Prime will be as heavily subsidized as 4S, IMO.

Announcement is still on for tomorrow.

....and Docomo just confirmed that they're releasing whatever Samsung announces tomorrow, in November:
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20111018_484534.html?ref=rss

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Oct 18, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Depends on how big your hands are.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Whelp, no LTE/Xi support for Docomo's Nexus Prime.
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20111019_484722.html?ref=rss

They're really pushing the tech specs of the device but honestly I doubt most people will care if it ends up costing 50000+ yen or whatever at release. Especially when the iPhone 4S is literally free and iOS is as dug-in as it is.

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 19, 2011

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

As I understand it the second-hand market has identity verification on both ends, both when you sell (you need to show ID) and again for the new contract when you take the phone into the Docomo/KDDI/Softbank store. Of course if you're just going 3G->3G within the same carrier, just take your current SIM and drop it in the new phone, presto.

All of the big three will be glad to sell you just a SIM card, as far as I know. Docomo even offers microSIMs now specifically for people that have unlocked iPhones.

Original_z posted:

Any impressions of the 4s on AU? Not many people have been talking about whether or not the reception is more reliable. It's really what I'm waiting on before I make the change.

Gonna try and get one this weekend. Already spent my Softbank points on chargers/docks for the iPhone. The always unbiased "Softbank Sucks" posted an article citing a Nikkei speed tests, finding the au 4S had far less latency. So while the theoretical maximums of data may be slower, a) in actuality the throughput is the same and b) au establishes data connections much faster.

Never really heard anything other than anecdotal evidence myself. When I go snowboarding I do notice that my friends with Docomo/au have reception while nobody with Softbank does.

Keitai Watch has a quick review up:
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/docs/review/20111014_483887.html

They basically reach the same conclusion -- no big change in data throughput (despite theoretical maximums), but latency is definitely better on KDDI. Worth noting that he compared au iPhone 4S with Softbank iPhone 4 so it wasn't 1:1. Not sure it matters.

KDDI isn't 100% up to speed with the iPhone though. No iMessage support, no FaceTime, no visual voicemail, MMS support sucks (only checks @ezweb.ne.jp every 15 minutes), no au Wifi support.

From a cost-to-user perspective they REALLY need to prioritize iMessage support. Since sending inter-carrier SMS costs 3.15yen/message in Japan, and MMS support basically sucks on the KDDI side, there could be a lot of au<>SoftBank iPhone users sending SMS without even realizing it costs them each time. The sooner they launch iMessage, the sooner all iPhone users can text each other for free regardless of carrier.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Luckily there are some au plans that include free minutes that can also cover SMS charges. I think there's only the White Plan(i) on Softbank for iPhone, and that doesn't include any, right?

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Just got back from Akiba Yodobashi, waltzed in there this morning right when they opened and got a 16GB 4S. As you mentioned SB seemed to be having some server problems because MNP took about an hour longer than they expected. But overall no major issues. In fact they gave me the thing despite not actually successfully registering a payment method (apparently there was an "error" with my debit card), joke would be on them if I left Japan right now.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

With the way the exchange rates are now you could just get an unlocked one from the US. 99% sure that will be cheaper than when/if they are released in Japan. That's sort of counter-intuitive though, considering that Japan's (locked) 4S are like the cheapest in the world.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Should be able to just take the microSIM for your current iPhone 4 and drop it in the new one 4S. I don't think SB is doing any kind of IMEI registration, evidenced by the fact that there's a market in Japan for used (and locked) keitais.

These guys say it works fine too:
http://bbs.kakaku.com/bbs/K0000117998/SortID=13034243/

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Oct 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Anyone heard anything about mojibake on the iPhone? I've been getting it a lot and was wondering if there's any truth to this:
http://bbs.kakaku.com/bbs/K0000295027/SortID=13643887/?Reload=%8C%9F%8D%F5&SearchWord=%95%B6%8E%9A%89%BB%82%AF

Put an emoji anywhere in the message, really?

zmcnulty fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 25, 2011

• Locked thread