Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackmjolnir
Mar 30, 2010

Bitchesss

Holy poo poo OP you just made me preorder.

e:By the way, that 20% off code seems to work on everything in your cart, not just deus ex.

Blackmjolnir fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jul 19, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackmjolnir
Mar 30, 2010

Bitchesss

Yeah, still debating whether I want to stay up 'til 3 so I can play it the very moment it unlocks, or, y'know, be reasonable and play it not half-dead.

Blackmjolnir
Mar 30, 2010

Bitchesss

Where are the hidden Praxis kits scattered in Detroit? I want to whore as many points as I possibly can.

Blackmjolnir
Mar 30, 2010

Bitchesss

Oh man, I feel like such a boss landing next to people with the Icarus thingy

fwwwwwwooooOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHH
sup :colbert:

Blackmjolnir
Mar 30, 2010

Bitchesss

Zorak posted:

Yes, you can just skip getting it, just like you can decline to do a ton of things in the game. It's a smart move to do so.

goddammit, how hosed will I be if I did get the new biochip?

Blackmjolnir
Mar 30, 2010

Bitchesss

For the second boss all I did was pop her with the stun gun when she charges then walk up to her and empty into her face with the combat rifle. Repeat 2 or 3 times until dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackmjolnir
Mar 30, 2010

Bitchesss

I love this game

• Locked thread