Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Yeah, I can not wait for this game to come out. Played the leak for about 30 minutes and realized even then that this is going to be something I'm going to love the poo poo out of.

I'm glad they didn't bone up the Deus Ex franchise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Am I just bad, or are most level 2 hacking minigames extremely hard? After a while I just said gently caress it and bought those auto-unlocker-things.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

I can't wait for this stuff to be real. That's why I love this universe, it's totally plausible in the near future for this exact situation to happen.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

The only augmentations that seem practical to the layman are the sensory ones. Being able to see better, hear better... I mean, everyone can get down with that, right?

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Snoop Rocket posted:

Hacking police station computers was one of the most satisfying things I've done so far. They really put a lot of thought into setting up the mood and immersing you in the lovely future.

There's so much random and awesome poo poo you can find on their computers. I've probably spent at least an hour and a half just mugging through the police station. Also, exploration xp is always awesome.

• Locked thread