Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arzy
Apr 17, 2003

You are the Dragonborn, Ride forth to your Destiny
Do I even need to store apps in iTunes on my Mac anymore? Can't I just delete all of them and call them down from the cloud to an iOS device whenever I want it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzy
Apr 17, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Sure.

Saves like 60GB of HDD space. Never even occurred to me until I sat frustrated that my SSD was nearly full.

Arzy
Apr 17, 2003

Martytoof posted:

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to AIM through iChat after the 10.7.2 update? It just keeps disconnecting me without any errors or anything. Nothing in the system log either.

Happened right after the upgrade, but I don't know if it's a coincidence.

Yes, been happening the past few days to me.

Arzy
Apr 17, 2003

The iChat upgrade to Messages is exactly what I was looking for.

Arzy
Apr 17, 2003

So anyone try out Messages yet? Is there no more buddy list where I can see that an AIM user is online?

edit: saw it was answered. ignore me.