Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!

beefnoodle posted:

Thanks, but that doesn't do it. I was using the wrong term. I mean titles, not chapters. The list on the left:

I did a sequence like so:
Choose chapter/title thingy from the popup
Edit the output file name
Click 'Add to Queue'
repeat until done
tell it to convert the queue

I end up with separate files for each chapter/title. Hope this helps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Photoshop makes very large temp files while it is running. Free up more space.

There's a nice program called Disk Inventory X that will show you what is using up space on your drive.

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004

Mr. Onslaught posted:

iMovie has to be the stupidest loving program I've ever used in my life. How is it that it manages to be worse than the completely barebones Windows Movie Maker?

Right now I'm trying to edit a video, and it just straight up won't let me change the duration of things. Like, I'll click on the cog/settings wheel for a photo, tell it to have a duration of 6 seconds, and it just decides to set it at something else. Probably the most frustrated I've ever been with a piece of software before and the first time I've regretted being on a Mac instead of Windows. Googling shows a lot of other people have this problem, and the suggestions people give to fix it are all just nonsense that doesn't accomplish anything.

See if you can find the old iMovie, the last version was iMovie HD 6. In that app, you set the photo duration in the preferences, them import your photos.