Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost
I have a Early 2011 MBP running Windows 7 x64 in boot camp. I want to adjust the gamma of the display, since things are kind of dark in Starcraft II :). I don't see an option to do this, but possibly the official ATI Catalyst drivers for the graphics card (ATI 6750M) will work. Can I just install the official drivers from ATI? This page seems to say that I can, but the Apple discussion it links to says otherwise (at least it's not as simple). Is there an easy way to do this? Or an even easier way to adjust the gamma of the display? For some reason the SC2 gamma slider doesn't adjust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost
This is a stupid question and a pretty long shot...

I have a Early 2011 MacBook Pro and I am able to connect 8 bluetooth devices (PS Move controllers) at the same time. I just got a new 2015 MBP and I can only connect seven. I know that more than seven devices can be unstable, but I'm going crazy trying to make this work. I've downloaded the Hardware IO Tools for Xcode to try and use a different USB device and I actually managed to get it to work once with a Kinivo BTD-400 USB adapter, but I wasn't able to get it working again (and have been going crazy trying to figure out what I did to get it to work). If anyone has any ideas on how to get 8 devices connected at once, that would be appreciated.

CoasterMaster fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jun 22, 2015

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

BGrifter posted:

Anyone have a nice shoulder bag for the 13" MBP? Looking around at the possibilities and haven't found anything that jumps out as must have.

I like this one a lot but the reviews say it's so tight it can't even hold the power brick with the MBP.

I've been using a Timbuk2 messenger bag (the commute one) for years and it's been the best bag I've ever owned.