Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Ramc posted:

Aren't stats normalized now though, so you wouldn't get higher stats from a higher skill?

(And needless to say, Tantrum Spiral is pissed with this result)

How much weapon skill did you have, anyway? You parried nearly every shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

Match Eight, Barrelbum (FebrezeNinja) vs. Army of Four (Bad Munki)

Barrelbum the tigerman is clad in full-length iron armor. He wields a copper halberd in one hand and carries an oak shield in the other. Army of Four, strangler, has no equipment whatsoever. There is no reason to expect that Army of Four can even harm the tigerman, much less win. At least this will be a short fight.

I guess I shouldn't have been that worried about this one. I wasn't expecting the copper weapon to still be useful. In any case, :woop:

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

The round's not over yet! I could still tie Gomegoth.

I didn't know stranglers could do that. Too bad bleeding out isn't slower.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

That would have been a very suspenseful read if you had waited a few hours to PM me to update my fighter. Or an interesting fakeout.

:woop:

Very mirrored battle, I'm glad I upgraded weapon.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

I'm rich! And a quarter-finalist! That fight was exactly what I was waiting for. That opening shot was worrying, but I guess one good leg's enough.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

A good round! Great fights, Barrelbum advances, I bet 6 of 8, and got up to 2nd in the betting leaderboards. Congratulations rickvoid on making serious money there, by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

:argh:

I meant to sell the iron shirt, but forgot to do that. Steel boots were seriously the next thing I wanted.

• Locked thread