Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Macho Madness is comin to the arena with a wooden chair attached to his arm, YEAH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

RickVoid posted:

Hoping to get in on the Battle Royale, just need my registration e-mail and I can get started.

Got my build figured out, I just hope my pro-decision to do no testing pays off.

Those who test are cursed by Armok and the RNG.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Battle Royale, Gildiss, Podima, 100

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Goddamnit, not only did my bet lose, he was exsanguinated too! BIGGS! :argh:

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Halloween Jack posted:

The sex jokes are getting out of hand and no one's even trying!

Wow. Freak out, brother. :madmax::coffee:

That GOBLIN, Busey, is like a single grain of sand in the Sahara desert that is Macho Madness.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Oh God. I'm next and Hiker Nos just took all of the wrestling luck with him! gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Jazzimus Prime posted:

:woop::siren: AND SYNTHORANGE FINALLY WINS A FIRST-ROUND BET ON HIS TENTH TRY!!!! :siren::woop:

You're welcome Synth. :colbert:

• Locked thread