Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
Shooty McShootalot is an Elf who has a bow and nerves of steel. That will probably be ripped out painfully if he doesn't land a good first blow. And he is against...

a YETI?

PLEASE SHOOT WELL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
Wow that worked surprisingly well.

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

It ended up in my spam folder. Anyway I can get my character back?

EDIT: I managed too. Sorry for the delay. Can't wait for the thankfully shorter round 2.

Useless Shotgun fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Dec 22, 2011

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Wow...that was some win. All according to plan?

Anyway nice job Vox doing quite a few, but I did notice a few errors in yours. In pargraphs 3 and 4 you use the wrong names.

I really wasn't expecting that win.

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Well I got a lucky shot the first time, then...I don't even know what happened the second round.

Will my luck run out? My fake dwarfbux says it won't!*

*It probably still will

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Its very nice to see this thread resurrected. Thank you Jazzimus for reading a book containing the secrets of life and death.

Now I will soon see if Shooty McShootalot will win again. I hope he win or dies in a horrible, brutal death. I will accept nothing in the middle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Well, there is always next decade.

• Locked thread