Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Compared to a lot of fan adventures, Prequel's art is really good too. Varying between normal, comedic and serious really effectively.

Plus, after the first few pages, you can't not feel bad about the main character. :smith:

I haven't checked on the site, but how does it present the attack of the nightmare demon king creature from hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Tardstar posted:

Wow, what's your problem?

Every thread needs it's own luckyellow. :smith:

Thanks for dropping in, Kazerad. It's always great to hear an author respond to people's criticism/praise of their work, plus it's even better if they can fit in and make the thread fun!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

Didnt you know? The MSPA thread has a detailed analysis of Hussie's comedy formspring answers, leading to the diagnosis of pychopathy and assholism.

Plus, somebody met him at a con once.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Varinn posted:

Also nothing is stopping mudcrab-chat. whats your favorite kind of mudcrab?

The ones that sell you stuff! :haw:

Although I never did find that sneaky bastard. :saddowns:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Oh hey, update! :siren:

All things considered, that went pretty well. :haw:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Factory Factory posted:

Thanks to this comic and the odd-but-fond memories of Oblivion, I just pre-ordered Skyrim. Let's hope it's just as weirdly fun.

Well if the moddability of previous games is anything to go by, it can only be made better by adding dragons! :buddy:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

I really look forward to working in "Horn and drunky" into describing someone one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Post poste posted:

:catstare:
Well, the new update was probably the best way to handle that.

And yet totally unexpected...

• Locked thread