Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

You're my honey bunch sugar plum pumpie umpy umpkin, you're my sweetie pie. You're my cuppy cake gum drop, snookum snookums... you're the apple of my eye :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
Children are a burden which suck away at a woman's intellectual and spiritual potential and compel her into a life of physical and emotional servitude :)

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

gabusan posted:

No, you dont get it lady. The one who is going to trade you for a newer babe is him, not you. At 40, men still have options. Women dont. This is a fact of life you better face now. And not "every man in the world wants to have a child", many dont, and these are the ones you must be wary about. A man that doesnt want children is a man who doesnt want commitment, and no ammount of quitting birth control and getting pregnant will change that. He will dump you. For the younger chick.

You can pray it is a troll, but it wont change what it is: the cold, hard truth staring you right in the face. You can look away now if you want, truth will still be there.

And yes, your boyfriend will dump you once he fully understands you would hate raising his children. He might stick around for now while you are still hot to him, but he will eventually want to devote himself to a woman that would LOVE to raise his children. It doesnt matter if these are hypothetically children or actual children.

Like the last message said, you better grow up and mature fast so you can make the right decissions in your life.

'Men are scum', you heard it from the horse's mouth. Only have a kid with a rich man so you can take half and at least have something to show for your broken heart, years of mistreatment and squandered youth :shobon:

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

All men want children (spreading their genes), only none of them want to be the primary caregiver which is why women who don't want children are not marriage material. A married man who doesn't want children has no reason to stay with one aging (rotting!) woman forever when there are no children at stake. You guys just can't stand the cold, hard truth staring you right in the face...